Obsidian Forums Diplomacy Game 3 (OBS-03)

Well thanks to Archmonarch for telling me about this before it was too late.

EDIT:  Are there illegal moves with dislodgement?  I imagine I can't "trade places" with the invading army, but could I dislodge myself into another nation's province?

You may move to any province that is unoccupied, excepting the one from which you were attacked. So it says in the rules, so it says in my last post. :)

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

EDIT:  Are there illegal moves with dislodgement?  I imagine I can't "trade places" with the invading army, but could I dislodge myself into another nation's province?

You can't dislodge your own unit.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You can't dislodge your own unit.

No no you misunderstood.

Saying that I've been dislodged, can I "dislodge" myself (as in use my dislodging move) to move into another country?

In which case Archmonarch said yes.

Ah, if you are dislodged, then your unit can retreat to anywhere, yes.

But if you attack your own unit, then it cannot be dislodged, regardless of supporting forces. (That's right, isn't it? :))

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Ah, if you are dislodged, then your unit can retreat to anywhere, yes.

But if you attack your own unit, then it cannot be dislodged, regardless of supporting forces. (That's right, isn't it? :o)

Correct.

Also, unless Arch is doing this differently, you can list multiple provinces in the order you wish to retreat to, and you will retreat to the first unoccupied province on your list.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Im sorry to do this on the off chance someone hasnt had time to make any changes they wished to, but I have to leave in an hour, so Im doing this early. All I'll have time for is the map and a list of orders on the thread. Ill update with positions, builds and emails later.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Check first post.

I find it kind of sad

Thanks for the early adjudication archie my friend. :cool:

Just a few things:

Turkey's order from Bul to Rum should be underlined (for failure), under the condition that two provinces can't swap places.

Unless Turkey's unit had a retreat list (which from the looks of your orders it doesn't), it is deemed to be destroyed.

manthing2.jpg

Greece and Serbia Join Austria!

In a bold move of the country, ArchDuke Franz FerdinAllan has convinced the states of Serbia and Greece to join the Austrian Empire.

Expect further updates as this exciting news comes to the forefront!

people_cover_face.gif

FerdinAllan poses for a brief moment after a long day of negotiations

Thanks for the early adjudication archie my friend.  :cool:

Just a few things:

Turkey's order from Bul to Rum should be underlined (for failure), under the condition that two provinces can't swap places.

Unless Turkey's unit had a retreat list (which from the looks of your orders it doesn't), it is deemed to be destroyed.

But since it is Winter now, Turkey can rebuild units (and they can be either Fleet or Army). :thumbsup:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

There is a half hour until adjudication, and I have received only two build lists. Thus, unless I receive a majority before 1200 UTC, I have no choice but to extend the deadline to 2000 UTC (8 PM EDT). Be aware that unless I receive protest from a majority of members (4 or more), this delay will not impact the due date of Spring 02 orders, as I gave ample notice of the due date for W01.

I find it kind of sad

150px-RoyalMeta.jpgITALY

Metadigital per la grazia di Dio Re di Sardegna, Cipro e Gerusalemme; Duca di Savoja, Monferrato, Chablais, Aosta, e Genevese; Principe di Piemonte ed Oneglia; Marchese d'Italia Saluzzo, Susa, Ivrea, Ceva, Maro, Oristano, Sezana; Conte di Moriana, Geneva, Nizza, Tenda, Asti, Alessandria, Goceano; Barone di Vaud e di Faucigny; Signore di Vercelli, Pinerolo, Tarantasia, Lumellino, Val di Sesia; Principe e Vicario perpetuo del Sacro Romano Imperio in Italia (by the Grace of God, King of Sardina, Cyprus, and Jerusalem, Duke of Savoy, Montferrat, Chablais, Aosta and Genoa, Prince of Piedmont and Oneglia, Marquess in Italy, of Saluzzo, Susa, Ivrea, Ceva, Maro, Oristano, Sezana, Count of Maurienne, Geneva, Nice, Tende, Asti, Alessandria, Goceano, Baron of Vaud and Faucigny, Lord of Vercelli, Pinerolo, Tarantasia, Lumellino, Val di Sesia, Prince and perpetual Vicar of the Holy Roman Empire in Italy).

His Highness has pride in declaring the undying love of native Abyssinians for the superior Italian culture and society; they have recently officially joined the Italian commonwealth.

The peoples of Venizia and Trieste continue to work together for the common good of Europe, against the aggressive Teuton, whose shadow grows across Europe.

Marconi.jpg In domestic news, the Magistrum Magnum has continued to keep the wheels of government rolling: he has just granted Senior Guglielmo Marconi Presidency of the Accademia d'Italia, and honorary membership of Meta del consiglio dei ministri (Cabinet of Advisors), and Pr

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT