Obsidian Forums Diplomacy Game 3 (OBS-03)

I had not checked my email today until after posting that, and I had already updated the first post with contact information and deadlines quite a few hours ago.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

King Emmanuel III, and his entire household, died suddenly in tragic accidental food poisoning incident.

170px-Victor_Emmanuel_III_of_Italy.jpg150px-Royita.jpg

The incident happenned whilst the royal family were enjoying their stay at the Winter Palace, when an entire batch of Pezzetti di Cavallo, which is rumoured to have come from the Esteemed French boucheries chevalines.

"We will leave no stone unturned in our devotion to the cause of rooting out any foul play," a spokesman for the Royal family, Metadigital, said. "Meanwhile, during the interregnum, I shall of course offer my humble services as interrex, for the purely ceremonial and clerical duties required to keep our great nation working as a well oiled machine."

"It is troubled times ahead in Europe, I feel," said the shy ruler. "Considering this, I have given our country a new heraldric emblem to identify with, until the temporarily, of course."

150px-RoyalMeta.jpg

Long Live the Kingdom of Italy!

125px-Flag_of_Italy.png

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Fleet X dislodges Army Y when supported by Fleet Z.  An exception is during Equinox, when Army Y has cut support from the convoy of Gamma to Kappa, at which point armies are transmuted into pansies and do nothing, but only if given a convoying attack support order, if they are doing a hold convoy attack, or even the support convoy attack, on any day than Equinox (solistices are opposite, in virtually every way except for the similarities with Equinox) result in the dislogding of fleet kappa.  But if there's an additional move from adjacent ttero.....ugh

Beyond the Power of Equinox. :D

manthing2.jpg

Has evey nation given an opening statement?

I think some of the countries are totally not taking this game seriously.

...and therefore should be invaded immediately ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's porbably not a good idea (don't want to step on your toes, Archie) to broadcast that: I ususally reply to each set of orders, so that the players are au fait with the state of their orders.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Excuse the lateness of my adjudication. I am new to the program used to edit the map files and had to experiment a little to figure it out.

Check the first post (or in several minutes your email).

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I must say of all the games, this is the one where I am the most excited. I think we have a great group of active players, lots of communication and plenty of diplomatic goings-on.

I am paranoid and optimistic at the same time. I must say, good game so far to everyone involved!