Obsidian Forums Diplomacy Game 3 (OBS-03)

Greetings, players of Obsidian Forums Diplomacy Game 3. I am your GM, Arch. Feel free to contact me through the PM function on these boards or at tsaCAPSlael AT gmail DOT com (Remove the caps and combine for the address.).

Just to get a few important links out of the way, here are the:

Rules

Starting Map

Players:

Reveilled - France

Metadigital - Italy

Enderwiggin - Germany

Jaguars4ever - Russia

Bokishi - Austria

ServantofEru - England

Skynet - Turkey

Fall 1903

Orders:

England:

A Yor-Edi

F Lon-ENG

France:

A Bur H

A Mar S A Bur

A Pic-Bel

F ENG-Lon - Destroyed

F Bre-ENG

Italy:

A Ven - Tri

A Tri S RUSSIA Rum - Bud - Destroyed

F ADR - Tri

F ION - Gre

Germany:

A Hol S F Bel

A Kie-Mun

A Mun-Tyr

A Den-Kie

A Ruh S A Kie-Mun

F Bel S ENGLISH F Lon-ENG

Austria:

A Ser S Russian A Rum-Bul

A Bud-Tri

A Vie S A Bud-Tri

F Gre-ION

Russia:

A Arm-Syr

A Sev-Arm

A Ukr-Sev

A Rum-Bul

A Gal-Rum

F NTH-Edi

F Nwy-NWG

F Bul-BLA

Turkey:

A Con-Bul

F BLA-Ank

F AEG-Smy

Positions:

England:

A Yor

F ENG

France:

A Bur

A Pic

A Mar

F Bre

Italy:

A Ven

F ADR

F ION

Germany:

A Hol

A Kie

A Mun

A Tyr

A Ruh

F Bel

Austria:

A Ser

A Vie

A Tri

F Gre

Russia:

A Sev

A Arm

A Syr

A Gal

A Rum

F NTH

F NWG

F BLA

Turkey:

A Con

F Smy

F Ank

Builds:

England: 1 Build

France: 1 Build

Italy: 1 Build

Germany: None

Austria: 1 Build

Russia: None

Turkey: None

Map: http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/5673/diplomacyf030ov.png

Deadline for W03: Wednesday September 12, 12:00 UTC

---

Table of Previous Years

To be updated.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I hope everyone will actually respond to diplomatic correspondence, unlike certain people I could mention in OBS-2. :x"

I can now speak from experience that recieving no replies to email when you're playing Austria is a pants-soiling ordeal. :p

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

My original deadline ended approximately 16 hours ago, and I have only received lists from jaguars and Reveilled? The rest of you, get on it. I am extending the deadline until 12:00 UTC Wednesday. I will be sending PMs tomorrow to further encourage quick response. If I receive no list by Wednesday (unless there are extenuating circumstances), consider your place revoked. A replacement will be located.

I find it kind of sad

Phh, these n00bs... they wouldnt know a support from a convoy

:)"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

First of all, Darque has withdrawn from the game. Servant of Eru will be taking her place.

Thus far, I have received lists from Reveilled, jaguars, Meta, Ender, and SoE. That means, I have not received lists from Laozi or Universal Soldier. I havent seen either in a few days, so if someone has a way to contact them, do so.

I am once again extending the deadline for country preferences to Friday at 12:00 UTC, though I would prefer to have them before that.

I find it kind of sad

Its Nartwak.

Also, unless I receive something before Friday, that means we need two more players? Anyone have suggestions or someone they could wrangle into playing?

I find it kind of sad

The deadline has long since passed and I have received only 5 preference lists. Thus, I am sorry to say, Laozi and Universal Soldier have been evicted and we will be playing a 5 player variant.

Ill have the map and any pertinent details soon.

I find it kind of sad

The deadline has long since passed and I have received only 5 preference lists. Thus, I am sorry to say, Laozi and Universal Soldier have been evicted and we will be playing a 5 player variant.

Ill have the map and any pertinent details soon.

Ooo, five player varaint.

*Dang!* I can't find the bit about who plays what in five player ... don't you just blot out Italy and Germany, or some such nonsense?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Reveilled, jaguars, Meta, Servant of Eru and myself make up the current player roster. All of us are here reguarly, and I don't see any problem getting in touch with players, or getting orders in on time with this group, which makes me quite happy.

I'm really hoping we can get back to 7 players. I know Darque has been interested on and off. Maybe a vet like Kaftan can join so he can get revenge on Jags and I. Alanschu is also becoming one of the most regular forum-rats here.

If we can get some players like Darque, Kaftan or Alanschu in the game, I think we've have a very active and interesting game going here.

Alanschu is also becoming one of the most regular forum-rats here.

Becoming? I'll have you know that I'm almost #10 on the all time list!!

Of course I have had about 1000 posts in the last month alone.

I've never played before, but I suppose I'm game.

EDIT: Ding, #10 baby!! I now feel much less cooler than I was a moment ago.