The most exciting/horrible moment in K2

TSL managed to suprise me a couple of times. The first was on Peragus after the discussion with the HK-50 about that tech-guy. When you go outside and there are several droids waiting to kill poor exile. Destroying them was easy, but when i opened the door that was next to the jammed one, and there`s a big droid waiting right behind it. My heart almost stopped. It wasnt as bad as playing Alien versus Predator or something like that, but despite being a poorly finished product, TSL was sometimes quite exciting.

For example when exile finally manages to get to Malachor V and he/she has to fight that big storm beast at the "arena." When that big, ugly monster started to run towars exile, i felt quite small at that point. Of course i was LS Jedi Master with kickass force powers so the fight didnt last very long (thanks to the high level force powers-mod),

but i liked how that creature came towards me like an unstoppable freight train.

Maybe the worst moments were dialogs/movies including Hanharr. I hate wookies even more than Carth, GO-TO and Kreia combined. They only seem to be able to kill people with theyre endless speeches about honor and lifedebt. Every time i saw Hanharr ,i wanted to skin him with my lightsaber. Or maybe tie him to Ebon Hawk`s laser guns and then blast his sorry ass to oblivion. What a sight a hairless wookie would have been!! Then i could have started a galactic circus featuring a gigantic rat!!! :)

My most horrible moment in K2 occurs every time i play it. I always find it really eerie how when you walk into the torture room on Korriban, that creepy water dropping-kinda horror movie music plays, and it creeps me out soo bad. I hate it!! :angry:

Hmm, one of the better moments is when you're fleeing through the Harbinger, Atton tells you something is about to happen, but you continue and then suddenly you look back and see Sion behind you...

No danger at all, and no need to save, since nothing happens that will threaten your group, but dramatically it worked very well, particularly because Sion appeared without lots of fanfare and ominous music - the silence was far more ominous than any music would have been at that moment, and you got this feeling that he had been quietly following you for a while...

Hmm, one of the better moments is when you're fleeing through the Harbinger, Atton tells you something is about to happen, but you continue and then suddenly you look back and see Sion behind you...

No danger at all, and no need to save, since nothing happens that will threaten your group, but dramatically it worked very well, particularly because Sion appeared without lots of fanfare and ominous music - the silence was far more ominous than any music would have been at that moment, and you got this feeling that he had been quietly following you for a while...

I like that part too. But my favorite part is when you convert anyone from your party member to a Jedi for the first time. On my first play through it was the Handmaiden :rolleyes:

I liked arguing with atris and making it seem like she saw your side, but then the moment was ruined because she quickly ignored her new information and berated you some more.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I still say the scene on Dantooine where it switches from the masters to Kreia back and forth was very dramatic.

"You were wounded."

"You were whole."

"You were blinded."

"At last you could see."

etc., etc., etc.

sig2.gif

The time that KOTORII got my blood pumping the most was when I thought Atris killed Brianna on my first playthough.

Goody-goody light sider gave up his mastery to whack Atris, then felt dumb when Brianna was okay...

Nihilious was great until I found out he had a glass jaw.

Most terrible was Kreia offing the Jedi Masters. Had I been concious I would have said "Why the #^@% didn't you do that to Saquesh or that Drexl or those two #^@(!%& criminals when they ran right by us in the Czerka office?!!"

I know I'm a sucker for this stuff, but I loved all the love triangle bits, from both genders... too bad it wasn't fleshed out more. :thumbsup:

(My favourite parts of the triangle would be when Brianna fights Visas or when Atton fights Disciple on Malanchor)

I don't think I hate any part of the game though... some parts I found boring or annoying, but nothing that I outright hated.

Nihilus was great until I found out he had a glass jaw.

Um.........when and where exactly did you find that out?? :huh::blink:

?

The first time that I fought him... It reminded me of fighting Malak on the Leviathan. That whole "He's just too strong!" bit didn't jibe with the single use of Master Speed and Master Flurry that brought him down to half HPs...

"Whaddya mean he's too strong?! Lemme fight him, Carth!"

It can't surprise anyone here that Nihilious is waaay too easy, can it?!

The first time that I fought him...  It reminded me of fighting Malak on the Leviathan.  That whole "He's just too strong!" bit didn't jibe with the single use of Master Speed and Master Flurry that brought him down to half HPs...

"Whaddya mean he's too strong?!  Lemme fight him, Carth!"

It can't surprise anyone here that Nihilious is waaay too easy, can it?!

There's a school of thought that says Nihilus' weakness was a plot point - he can drain the life from a planet, but after trying and failing to drain the Force from Mr. 'Hole in the Force' Exile, he was barely able to defend himself. It would have worked better if the other combat on the ship had been harder in order to make the contrast clear.

My favourite moment was also the first jedification (of Atton) - because I found his story quite moving and I thought at the time it would lead to a real Jedi master/apprentice relationship developing. Guess I hoped for too much. :blink:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Most exciting moment:

The Korriban cave and re-visiting the past, including the Mandalorian War, as well as cameos by Malak, Bastila and Revan.

Most horrible moment:

Finishing the game and realizing some questions will remain unanswered.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Most exciting moment:

The Korriban cave and re-visiting the past, including the Mandalorian War, as well as cameos by Malak, Bastila and Revan.

Most horrible moment:

Finishing the game and realizing some questions will remain unanswered.

I liked that as well. You got to see your "recruitment" by those two.

thought im a kotor fan, k2 didnt really get me excited or horrified as revegne of the sith did, when you play as obi-wan or anakin at the final battle at Sarapin,

thats what got me excited

I think the Idea of playing as one of the two is nice, but the execution leaves somthing to be desired.

Fave point in the game: Onderons battle for the queen.

Horrific moment: Taking down a guy who can kill planets, with nothing but my middle finger.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The most horrible part for me was the very first time I arrived on Malchor and realized I would have to play...........alone. :lol:

Most exciting part....I don't think I have one. The first play-through, there were a lot of moments that jumped out at me and made me go 'alll riiiight!"...not sure I could list any one as the 'most'.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, not to be monotonous, but I hated the end part as well. Malachor was just so boring, and with the cut content the Mira/Hanharr scene was utterly pointless. Peragus was also horrible, IMO. It dragged on forever, and it was boring as hell.

And the most exciting part for me was the Ravager, fighting the last battles on Onderon and Dxun (where you have to split your party), and fighting the mercenaries on Dantooine. There really weren't any other exciting parts for me; the rest of K2 seemed rather boring compared to K1.