Human Sexuality

alanschu

At first, I thought that homosexuality is unhealthy enough for us to look for cures, since I had a friend who was suffering greatly from it. Now I realize that the actual enemy is abusive and irresponsible sexual behaviors.

If any one was angered by my ignorance, I apologize.

Acted originally out of concern for your friend. Failed you have not. Rare, one who admits they have acted rashly and in error is. Standing in awe I am.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yeah, one doesn't have to make ravenous acts of anal love if one is a homosexual...duh. Or any kind of love if you're part of this forums majority :thumbsup:

Yes, I know this doesn't add to the discussion anyway.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I do have a slightly bigoted question, wrt to some homosexuals, and that is not their sexuality but the incessant flapping about and scene making. I don't appreciate that kind of thing from anyone; man, woman, or beast. For the same reason I don't keep a macaw.

I just wonder if there is some way a person can enjoy men, while being a man, and not make so many high-pitched and incessant noises?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Lifestyle is a lifestyle, I guess.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I mean, where's the connnection? Did I miss a meeting?

"You. Who do you like?"

"I like big strong asian men, sir. "

"Very well, you will make high pitched squeaking noises and flap about."

"You. Who do you like?"

"I like small brunette Irish girls, sir."

"Right. Here is your obligatory donkey and xylophone. Ride on one and play the other, you choose which."

-Elwood Blues

I've becoming more and more satisfied with good old stabbity knives. They're...handy.

kirottu said:

I do have a slightly bigoted question, wrt to some homosexuals, and that is not their sexuality but the incessant flapping about and scene making. I don't appreciate that kind of thing from anyone; man, woman, or beast. For the same reason I don't keep a macaw.

I just wonder if there is some way a person can enjoy men, while being a man, and not make so many high-pitched and incessant noises?

There are more homosexuals than you realise, because a lot of them actually don't act camp. Just as there are a lot of hetrosexuals that camp it up (for reasons that escape me for the moment).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I never meant to imply all homosexuals were that way. It's precisely why I'm complaining.

-Elwood Blues

I already asked that Cewekeds, suffice to say noone knew what to answer.

And Julian, I can't recall anyone else supporting your argument that nr.3 was in any way normal for homosexual practicing that kind of sex, everyone was as puzzled about this unusual statement as me.

And as Meta pointed out (I was too lazy to finds evidence myself, but I knew that the stats had changed since the 80'ies) Aids is not a sole homosexual problem, at all

As for religion, I know enough about Christianity to put this quote in my sig, of course Christianity itself didn't do anything (doh), but a lot of horrible things were done in its name and with the blessings of the Church, which is all that matters eventually.

Well, if you can cite one passage in the Bible that explicitely justifies the horrible acts done by Nazis (who weren't motivated by Christianity, Hitler was not what you would call a Christian), the Spanish Inquisition, witch burnings, etc., feel free to do so. That is what matters most, not what the Church says. And the Church at one time did bless these terrible acts, but as I said that was human cruelty and misinterpretation of the Bible. :)

BTW: it's 'duh' (someone might confuse you with Homer Simpson) d'oh!

Noone here linked the acts done by Nazis to Christianity as far as I'm aware, except for you that is.

The Bible might preach some good things (are you including the Old Testament here, I wonder? O boy, they had some nasty ideas of what people could and couldn't do), but what good does it do when the very organ that is supposed to act like the heart of the religion, the Church, time and time again have proven to be nothing but a power hungry institution, a source of discrimination (homosexuals, to stay just a little bit on topic) and horrible acts too numerous to mention?

I'm just glad that, in this day and age, religious people are in the minority in my country.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I also don't understand why so many try to fit into the stereotype, but I'm also very aware that there are lots who act in a 'normal' guy fashion, but folks probably only want to focus on the more 'flaming' homosexuals, as to justify their contempt of the lifestyle... Just a guess.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I'm happy to let the camping issue drop. I only mentioned it because I was feeling too virtuous after being nice earlier on. I could just as easily have gone on about people who litter with greater feeling.

Lucius, you seem to have a big beef with religion, and you're not phrasing it very objectively. You are forgetting, perhaps, that many of our greatest thinkers, and doers of good have been religious. Religion, and a notion of service to a higher authority can be used to drive generosity, discipline, and kindness as well as mean-ness and censorship. Moreover the Church (by which I mean organised religion) has proved a great stabilising and cementing factor in many civilisations, without whom we would not be at our present level of organisation and opportunity.

-Elwood Blues

I don't have a big beef with religion, I just have something, nay, a whole lot against Christianity. And all these great thinkers, the ones I'm thinking about at the moment anyway, did not hail from Christianity at all.

Note I'm not at all fond of Islam either, those two go hand in hand in being the two institutions I hate the most on this earth pt.

DENMARK!

I don't have a big beef with religion, I just have something, nay, a whole lot against Christianity. And all these great thinkers, the ones I'm thinking about at the moment anyway, did not hail from Christianity at all.

Sure enough. I wasn't saying they had to be Christian. Or that all Christians were good. But I think you'd be hard pushed if you tried to claim Christianity hadn't produced any great thinkers or good men.

More importantly, I don't recall you normally being so partisan. Is something up?

Still more importantly let's get back to sexuality. Or we'll be locked.

~~

I have no idea why adult babies. Is it even a sexual kick, or just a desire to ditch all responsibility?

-Elwood Blues

Let me make this clearer, do you hate the institution or the belief?

kirottu said:

And always remember, Lucius, that most religious people aren't the narrow-minded bigots and haters some might think they are, and I'm including religion in general. And as for Hitler, I'm not saying anyone here linked Nazis to Christianity, I was just making a point. :) It's the bigoted, violent minority that attracts the most attention and is unfairly applied to the rest. And of course, the Bible does not justify any of the horrible acts done by its followers, so you can't blame the religion for instilling hate, it's the narrow-minded humans who follow it and warp it to suit their own ends. It is humans using religion to justify their actions, even when it doesn't. Disagreeing with homosexuality does not mean you hate them. I don't hate them, I think of them as just fellow human beings.

When it comes to Christianity, I'm very partisan, it's my soft spot, the thing in life I love to hate.

Every man has one, right? :)

Edit: Mus, the institution.

DENMARK!

When two human beings meet and fall in love with each other, the gender has nothing to do with it. Only when you're trying to reproduce are you going to actually need one of each gender. When simply trying to express love or affection to another human being, there can't possibly be anything "wrong" with it, except in a social context. Why can't people just realize this and accept that this is none of their concern? Let people be who they are and do what they feel is right for them without having to judge them.

I hate when hypocritic religious people say stuff like "I respect them and accept them, but they're wrong". So who is actually wrong here? The gay person loving his partner without bothering anyone (and definitely not judging anyone), or the religious person saying someone else is "wrong" (whatever that means) because a 2000 year old book says it's wrong?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

When it comes to Christianity, I'm very partisan, it's my soft spot, the thing in life I love to hate.

Every man has one, right?  :)

Well, if you can call a major world religion and all its adherents a 'spot'.... :huh:

But yeah, in a broader sense you are probably right. I can't remember mine right now. Oh yeah, really selfish people.

Anyhoo... back to sexuality.....

-Elwood Blues

Well, when you hate something for no clear reason, then people tend to complain about it. I can understand if you hate religious bigots, but not why you would hate the concept of Christianity. Oh well. Each to his own, I guess.

Edit: Probably best to let this drop, anyway, before we degrade into a flame war. Live and let live. :huh::)

Edited by Mothman

Every man has one, right?  :)

Well, if you can call a major world religion and all its adherents a 'spot'.... :huh:

But yeah, in a broader sense you are probably right. I can't remember mine right now. Oh yeah, really selfish people.

Speaking of which, I thought you were an atheist? Whats up with all this 'sticking up for the big bad religion' thing? :-

I agree with you on the selfish people thing, by the way.

Edit: I thought it was clear from all my whining that I hate (hate is a strong word, I rarely use it) the Christian institution, not the followers or religion per se, unless they're extremists of course. (ie conservative christian fundamentalists)

DENMARK!

Every man has one, right?  :huh:

Well, if you can call a major world religion and all its adherents a 'spot'.... :-

I can see a new thread topic coming. :)

I call 'em like I see 'em. If you said "All swans are green" I don't have to be a swan to point out you may be wrong.

Oh. Wait. You were winking. :">

-Elwood Blues