How do I make the copyright mark from a keyboard?

romeo_longsword

Don't know what kind of Mac means Mac (heh) but I Googled mac+character map and this is what I came up with:

Apple Key Caps

If you are using a Mac, you can find different characters by using the Key Caps application found under the Apple menu. By pressing various keys, like the Option and Apple keys, Key Caps will show you all the characters contained in a particular font.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

in any microsoft application, you just set your font to "symbol" to use the copyright character. the easiest way is to open up a charmap, set it's font to "symbol", find the approriate character, select it and then hit copy. you can then paste it into your application but you will need to change the font for that character. in most fonts, it is a null entry so a box shows up (it is an E with an accent in futura book, however).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

• 3 years later...

That's not even necroposting. That's practically geology.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

EDIT: Damn, I just looked at the dates... That was some necropost.

How do people even find these threads? :p

Search function is a wonderful thing? :ermm:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts