KOTOR II Character and Voice Talent Appreciation

Grey Delisle (Handmaiden) is a fantastic VO actress, as well as a musician. Her credits (check IMDB) are almost as long as our beloved Jennifer Hale. She was also a couple of different characters in the Clone Wars cartoon, Asajj Ventress and Bariss Offee. If you look in the credits, KOTORII and Clone Wars pt. I share many actors.

Hats off to Grey Delisle! ...and Jennifer Hale, of course.

Kristoffer Tabori should do my answering machine message. I'd pay for that!

YESSSSSS!!!!

I was waiting for you to mention Nicky Katt... I didn't want to be the one to first mention him. :luck:

post-11475-1122052599_thumb.jpg

I will say, I also did like Greg Ellis. I thought he was perfect as Disciple.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

YESSSSSS!!!!

I was waiting for you to mention Nicky Katt... I didn't want to be the one to first mention him. :luck:

[some pic]

OOOOOH! just look at him in that pic.. he has such a mysterious look, like he is about to shoot a defenceless pregnant lady in the stomach while she cradles a newborn puppy she saved from being abandoned.

YESSSSSS!!!!

I was wondering when you were going to stop in lol. Here's another pic for Nick appreciation. I like this one because some people in "look-a-likes" thought Hilary Swank looked like one of the female Revan models.

Royal

post-11393-1122053900_thumb.jpg

Bastila all the way, even if she does have 3 seconds of speaking. :wub: And Kelly Hu as Visas was great with that nice seductive voice (although not quite as much as Yuthura's). :wub: Kreia's voice also did a great job; too bad her character was so annoying. :luck:

To me, the selection of using Ed Asner as Vrook made the character even more detestable. In real life, Ed Asner is quite the communist, and was one of the people crying for the release of an imprisoned cop killer.

Kudos to Bioware / Obsidian for picking the right voice for the Jedi Master that everyone loves to hate.

I would never have recognized Ed's voice if I hadn't seen the credits.

I liked Kreia's voice sound-wise - most of the time - thought it was good voice-acting job. Just didn't like to have her in my party....heheh

I don't think I need to say who's Kotor2 voice I appreciate the most again, do I? :blink:"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

According to IMDB, Grey DeLisle alos voiced the wonderful Jeanette and Therese Voerman in Vampire Bloodlines.

Yes, I had just finished a game of VTM and recognized her voice the moment I heard it. It's a shame that they don't have a photo of her on the IMDB site. I did find this one of her, though I don't remember where.

post-9975-1122080069_thumb.jpg

She also has her own web site.

http://www.greydelisle.com/

The voice actress that supplied Kreia's voice was great.  My personal fave is , ofcourse, Nicky Katt.

Royal

YESSSSSS!!!!

I was waiting for you to mention Nicky Katt... I didn't want to be the one to first mention him. :lol:

YESSSSSS!!!!

I was waiting for you to mention Nicky Katt... I didn't want to be the one to first mention him. :lol:

I was wondering when you were going to stop in lol. Here's another pic for Nick appreciation. I like this one because some people in "look-a-likes" thought Hilary Swank looked like one of the female Revan models.

Royal

It's starting again... :ph34r: I will not give into the temptation!!!

... :rolleyes::(:huh: Too late.

sig2.gif

Phillip LaMarr, Master of voice overs (Gadon Thek, the guy in the top of the bar in VMB, Green Lantern, and Vamp are the one's I can pull up of the top of my head.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I actually liked Carth's voice: it's so young and vibrant.

I really liked Jolee's voice too and can't figure out why some people would think that he's annoying.

Jolee's voice seemed really calming and soothing in that game, but i guess thats what most old men seem to sound like really.

EDIT: No offence to any old men on here (if they get offence from that) :-

Edited by petay12

It's starting again... I will not give into the temptation!!!

Yep--fortunately it is lol.

About Carth--I thought Sbarge did a great job . I loved disputing with him. Carth could be somewhat of a whiner occasionally, but I htink Sbarge pulled that off as well. For the leading man role though, I think Nick Katt did a better job most of his Han Solo-esque lines came off as funny. His darkside confession was very well done too.

Here is a Nick pic that strikes me as "Attonish" (if you ignore the mustache)--I'll have to start posting some Atton pics for a change soon lol.

post-11393-1122164695_thumb.jpg