Addictions/Obsessions Brought on by KOTOR II

I have become obsessed with the idea of murdering a select group of annoying individuals who quite coincidentally happen to be posters on this board. I guess that was brought by the boards and not the game, though.

I kid -- I'm not obsessed with it. I just entertain myself with the thought every once in a while.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

Actually this game got me to stop picking up everything EU in the world now. (instead I got into Forgotten Realms and DragonLance)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I've just gotten into writing fanfiction and, of course, posting on these boards. :lol: Fanfiction.net is a godsend for us fans. My favorite thing is adding twists onto the stories to fit your personal preference, something I'm attempting in one of mine.

The game has certainly made me look at certain things differently....or rather, it makes me associate some stuff with the game, rather than whatever the original intention is/was....

cthd-02c.jpg

(and no, I didn't alter the subtitle...)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The game has certainly made me look at certain things differently....or rather, it makes me associate some stuff with the game, rather than whatever the original intention is/was....

cthd-02c.jpg

That's wicked. Yeah, I find myself noticing stuff... For instance, a few weeks ago I saw a store named "Onasis", and I chuckled to myself.

Then about a week later, I saw another store named "Kavar", and I chuckled to myself again.

As luck would have it I was with the same person both times. I *really* glad he didn't ask the reason behind all the chuckling.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

cthd-02c.jpg

Lol, I've had the same issue. Whenever I hear the word "exile" I think of KOTOR II.

Oh, and a player on a baseball team's last name was "Randa"--ofcourse Atton came to mind.

Royal