Addictions/Obsessions Brought on by KOTOR II

Sure it is...

And yes I have read a starwars novel.

P.S. I am just joking around with you.

And Gabrielle, yes, sex addictions.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

P.S. I am just joking around with you.

About the fanfic dig, or about having read a SW novel? :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I only like picture books.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Sounds like hand job addictions.

You've really taken a liking to Jodo these past few weeks.

Ahh, to be young and in love... o:)

Gabrielle won't ever win Jodo's heart though.

He seems to have a schoolboy crush on me, as evidenced by him stealing my avatar. :wub:"

It's kind of cute in a rather disturbing type of way.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I've become obsessed with finding a guy that looks like Atton. Seriously. The whole romance-subplot-that-was/exists (K1 or K2) has kinda domianted me...and fanfiction actually drives me. :wub:

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

After I beat Juhani in KOTOR 1, I used her phrase "I will be your doom!" in a school poem, and I said it to this kid who was ticking me off.

Did you say it with a quasi-East European accent? "I vill be your doom!"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I've become obsessed with finding a guy that looks like Atton.

That's easy enough... according to the people on this board, it will have to be either Nicky Katt or Joe Flanigan, depending on who you talk to. :huh:

Calling people a schutta will only make them stare at you in bewilderment.

I don't know, a few weeks ago I called my work computer a schutta pretty loudly and nobody even asked...

But at this point I think they just don't want to know anymore... :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I've become obsessed with finding a guy that looks like Atton.

That's easy enough... according to the people on this board, it will have to be either Nicky Katt or Joe Flanigan, depending on who you talk to. :p

Apart from that I want to see one in person. Oh man I'd hate to be that guy... :huh:

After I beat Juhani in KOTOR 1, I used her phrase "I will be your doom!" in a school poem, and I said it to this kid who was ticking me off.

I frequently use that. Video games, at my friends... whichever.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read