Star Wars Tales #24

Its said quite clearly that Miraluka "have no eyes", theyre not just blind so this comic is quite correct. It just makes you wonder what it was that Nihilus removed? Chunks of icky flesh and skin?

I still love her though :lol: I was expecting a much longer comic though, 5 pages is not nearly enough :(

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I don't think Miraluka even have eye sockets, this is just supposition though. And what Nihilus damaged was probably somthing mentally using the force. Like extreme emotional trauma damages your memory to block it out. That might be the sort of damage She's referring to.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

visas.jpg

Well, it cant be denied that they do have SOMETHING that can be removed in a most gruesome and horrible fashion.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I don't think Miraluka even have eye sockets, this is just supposition though. And what Nihilus damaged was probably somthing mentally using the force. Like extreme emotional trauma damages your memory to block it out. That might be the sort of damage She's referring to.

It may be possible that Visas actually became blind to the force as well, and uses herself as a cipher through others. . Since she was the lone survivor of a catastrophic event that killed everyone.(like the exile at malachor). And she has a force bond with Nihilus, like exile has a force bond with Traya.

She also mentions how she longs to be with someone that also feels her loss, before the whole force sex thing lol.

But she obviously doesn't have any leadership ability or ability to have people blindly follow her so I'm just talking outta my a**.

Just one question though, if Kreia was also stripped of the force by Sion and Nihilus, how did she regain it?

I wonder if she'll ever accuse her boyfriend of not looking her in the eye when they talk.  :D

The Exile would never make an issue of her eyes...

...for he'd be preoccupied with her loading ramp. :D

Sounds like a plan... :ninja:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I wonder if the Dev's had a hairbrained scheme to take the "charging up her loading ramp" thing and play it out. Just to piss of kreia (I would...)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 1 month later...
Oh, hell... I'll post a quick pic anyway.

visas.jpg

To mods: If this is "bad", please just edit and remove the URL. :-

BY THE FORCE I WILL KILL WHOEVER DREW THAT! Visas does have eyes! In the cut Kreia vrs. the Exile's students and Visas scene Kreia says and I quote.

"Can you feel the Force running through me? Past the veil, past your bloodied eyes? You know you cannot win."

I hate how people just assume that if it's fantasy/sci-fi and someone is blind, "they don't have eyes".

Do people not realize that Kreia, too, was blind!? But yet she had eyes! She, like the Miraluka species, saw through the Force. Unlike Master Hortoth, they allowed the Force to see for them.

Put simply: Although they do not "see" as we do, Miralukai DO have physical eyes. Their sight is just on a much higher plain than others'.

EDIT: I must give the artist props, though. It is good work.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

The person who drew the art of Visas probably drew Visas' eyes with regard to the facial appearance of Nihilus, and may have assumed that Nihiulus himself did not have any eyes at all. (At least that is what I am thinking) Although as the PC in K2, we do not really get to see his unmasked face, there is actually a black cloth or hood behind that mask, although there are also noticeable slits in the hood, revealing a glimpse of a pair of eyes behind them. Which is merely enough for him to barely visualise those within range of his sight.

Darth Nihilus:

920194_20040504_screen004.jpg

The other reason I can think of why Nihilus' eyes could not be seen was that they were black.

Feel free to suggest any other ideas that people might want to describe...

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

As much as i hate necro-posting :angry:, I have to say, if in the cut content it says "Past the veil, past your bloodied eyes?", to me that means the lack of eyes she has, therefore it is just blood and flesh :lol:.

Although i still stand by the "covered-up eye socket" theory, that she doesnt have any eyes at all.

I don't want to go into detail here.

As I see no one is sure what is cannonical and what is not. I don't care. I stand with my "Visas has eyes" version, and I don't care what is cannonical. I play my KotOr, with my character, and there things are as I want them to be. VISAS HAS EYES in my game, and that is enough for me.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]