Star Wars Tales #24

Hey, anyone else take a look at Star Wars Tales #24?

(Also, #23 had a comic that relates to KoTOR1)

Basically, there's nothing "new"... it just relates Visas' tale... from Katarr, to being saved by Nihilus.

Though, you do get to see her without the veil... which is, admittedly, kind of freaky. :p

We have our own artists here on the board... what do you think? :)

I'd post up some scans, but I don't think that's legal...

I'd post up some scans, but I don't think that's legal...
Who cares, I always post scans without bothering about such things. And I'm so interested... If you're afraid to post them here, for no apparent reason, can you at least email or PM them to me?

Who cares, I always post scans without bothering about such things. And I'm so interested... If you're afraid to post them here, for no apparent reason, can you at least email or PM them to me?

Apparent reason #1:

Advertisement: This forum is not to be used to advertise or distribute products, services or copyrighted material. Please do not post scans of magazine articles about our games

Or order from Amazon or TFAW.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Ask your comic shop if they can order from Dark Horse comics.
Or order from Amazon or TFAW.
In Russia?

Well, thanks a lot for your helpful advices.

If it's against forum rules (which I didn't know, sorry), the email/PM option still remains...

I think I heard MCA say that he was going to explore Visas and Nihlius' background a bit in Star Wars Tales.

I wonder if this is the one he was referring to.

Jags is gonna be happy to see his lady love (all no eyes and all).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think I heard MCA say that he was going to explore Visas and Nihlius' background a bit in Star Wars Tales.

I wonder if this is the one he was referring to.

Jags is gonna be happy to see his lady love (all no eyes and all).

Yup, that's what they were referring to. Though, it's nothing new unfortunately. :)

If you guys can wait, you might want to buy the Trade Paperback... that way, you can get the KoTOR1 story too.

argh, empty sockets! why couldn't they have just done blind eyes?! now my image of visas is forever ruined.

I agree me too.

My image always was that she had blind eyes, seems much less extreme, but then again, Miraluka are born without eyes are they not??

I've only seen one other instance of a miraluka in the EU and she kept a slight veil over her eyes.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.