What Was the Best Part Of Kotor II or I?

KOTOR 1:

(1) Discovering that you're actually Revan - the first time it took me completely by surprise - and it significantly added to the replay value - going back and finding all the hints along the way, that were cryptic the first time, and made perfect sense the second time through.

(2) Yavin IV Station - a great place to sell extra junk and spend the tons of credits accumulated for the coolest items in the game (not including Star Forge/Revan's Robes).

(3) Genoharadan Quests - very interesting backstory - if I were still GM'ing a SW:RPG campaign, I would definitely introduce them.

(4) HK-47 Memories - the best reason in the game to improve your PC's repair skill, and some darn funny dialogs

KOTOR 2:

(1) HK-47 Pacifist Upgrade - I laugh myself out of my chair every time.

(2) Duxn/Iziz Split-Party Quest - I would have liked the outcome of one to have a real effect on the other, though.

(3) Improved flexibility of upgrading items at the work bench - in KOTOR1 upgradable items were special, but I like tinkering with stuff, I spent a lot of time trying to figure out which upgrades were the best - and I cared about improving my skills.

Bastila :p

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Where can you find this pacifist upgrade?  I don't recall ever installing it.

Greeda (The Female Rodian on Nar Shaddaa) sells this after you "stabilised" a few planets for her.

Can't do this if you got rid of her for her Exchange rival...

I believe a vendor sold it to me, maybe the Rodian vendor on Dantooine?

Rodian, yes, only wrong planet...

Im sure you get the pacifist upgrade from the droid vendor on onderon near the cantina??

Sorry, wrong...

Might be confused with the Droid's Head, that is needed to complete the mission to "Free the Doctor", as it contained footage of the assault on an Onderon Soldier...

That one also sells a HK-piece, but it is 1 of the 4 needed for Activation...

No, Battlewookiee's right. It's on Nar Shaddaa from that female Rodian.

Wow, first person to write my name correct in the past month... :ermm: (I would be REALLY impressed if it was no Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V :rolleyes: )

Im sure you get the pacifist upgrade from the droid vendor on onderon near the cantina??

No, Battlewookiee's right. It's on Nar Shaddaa from that female Rodian.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital