An Interesting Proposition

Another slim but functional irc client is chatzilla which either comes with mozilla or you can download as a plugin for firefox (which I hope you are useing instead of IE anyway :- )

As for that rocketlauncher me dinks you would need some contacts as well as resorces to get one of those bad mofos.

By the way ender who said the physical diciplines means the character wants to fight, I love making very social brujhas who dont want to fight at all but struggle terribly with their tempers :D

Maybe I will make one and send in incase you need a extra npc idea or a standinplayer for one or two of the sessions (know the groups full and i dont realy have time for the ongoing game anyway).

Something's been bugging me about the Leeroy incident, and after watching it again I se the issue.

The dragons or whatever (inferred from Leeroy's "Mmmmmnnnnaah DRAGONS!" shout) are on one side of a door, with the eggs. The party is on the near side of the door. The door looks about one or two dragons wide. You don't have to be Alexander the Great to spot a bushwhacking opportunity. Yet for all their maths geekiness the party choose to intrude into the dragon lair, get surrounded and almost certainly cut to pieces. I reckon they'd have died even without Leeroy.  At least he had style.

This whole incident was staged, according to the latest PC Gamer

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I ended up using mIRC. It turned out I already had it on my computer. heh. It worked well enough. I look forward to getting into the IRC game.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Im still trying to figure out hoe to get the DiceBot & Enders lines to appear in a different colour so I can see it more clearly. I succeeded in changing nick colour buts not enough.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

My totally sweet and awesome h4xx0rz friends tell me that you cant change the text colour of another persons lines, only the colour of their nick. You can, however, change your own text colour.

Ive got the dicebot red and Ender green

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "