An Interesting Proposition

Id probably suggest IRC. I find that text based online games tend to foster more roleplaying and description than graphical interfaces, which lend themselves more easily to combat and effects.

If we do choose IRC, I would also suggest irc.psionics.net as our server. It is one I have used in the past, and is fairly well known among the IRC RPing community. Also, it has dicebots and such built into the network, so once you learn a simple interface, the rolls are completed for you based on your parameters.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

No you won't, who are you trying to kid?

...All of you the people that are playing the game...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, me too.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Not unless you use resources. :devil:

Of course, if I had resources, I'd use them for really cool stuff. Why equip yourself with weapons when you can access the UNLV lab and the professor who runs it? :D

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

So how did you guys send your character sheets? I don't have a scanner.

So how did you guys send your character sheets?  I don't have a scanner.

Heh. That's how I sent mine. I printed out a blank character sheet, filled it out in pencil, then scanned it and sent it to Ender.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

My printer is also out of ink. This is a really bad day. I started doing it on word, because then maybe I could send it to him that way, but my computer froze and I lost all that I had typed, so I was looking for an easier way.

I would just copy out the words and then put a value

For instance:

Strength 4

Dexterity 5

stamina 5

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Your file has expired.

Unfortunately your file has expired. A link is valid for 7 days or 25 downloads, whichever occurs first. Once the link expires, the file is automatically deleted and cannot be recovered.

I'll look for the page.