An Interesting Proposition

Less than 10 hours to go ...

Yeah... I'll get right on reading those directions... Sure...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

ahaha looks like me and you will be playing the part of the dullard vampires who have no clue what the hell is going on.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I dont get whats so difficult, all we need is to create a channel and there we just write what we would otherwise say in a regular PnP game. And either Ender will sit with a bunch of dies at his comp desk or we have some sort of application or bot to help us with that.

Any group chat program would do really. IRC is just a very common and easy to use variant.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

ahaha looks like me and you will be playing the part of the dullard vampires who have no clue what the hell is going on.

I was actually talking about diplomacy, but you reminded me that I have to read the directions for this game also... And make a character... And something with IRC or whatever you guys have been talking about...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ouch, thank god I didn't take the offered part in the game. Would have been one hell of a day tomorrow.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

...or we have some sort of application or bot to help us with that.

obi_28.jpg"This is the droid you're looking for..."

:lol:

Too bad he's unavailable then?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I knew the Gangrel left, but I had no idea why. Where did you read this? Its also rather unsuitable to read such things, as none of us players would know the slighest bit about the affairs of Justicars and the like.

So when does this campain or whatever start? and how will you be playing?

When Ender gets back and everyones got a character ready and are available to play. As stated previously, we'll play via IRC or similar.

and if youre interested in joining..

Is there anyone who would be willing and perhaps also able to GM a second game for Europeans?

The timezones is one problem with the current setup, the huge amount of people who want in another

Thanks for the info, figured it would probably be IRC but I didn't see anything specific while skimming the thread.

And while it would be fun to play again I don't think I would have time for an ongoing campaign (at least not once school starts again). So I asked mostly out of curiousity. Also timezones would be a problem for me as well.

Something I probably would have time for is helping the GM manage some NPC's in situations where there are to many for him to keep up with at once. But this is probably not as common a problem when playing through IRC as it normaly is (have never tried plaing over the net)

I should probably get a move on reading that link Ender sent me.

I think I'll be one of those insane vampires. It fits my personality. Malkavian is it?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I was going to be one, but decided not to. Is there something in this game about conspiracy theorists or something? I would like to be that.

There isnt really a clan based around that precept (unless you possibly count the rebellious Brujah), but Im sure you could still build a character around that concept.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Well, I never! I am shocked. Shocked and stunned. Shocked, stunned and amazed. Shocked, stunned amazed and annoyed. ...

I'm trying to figure out why you deleted your post up above. Dammit?! Revenge, methinks! :D

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Yeah. And England ain't in Europe. Not yet, ya commie b*stards!

dr_strangelove_large_12.jpg

"This EU is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face since water fluoridation."

I was going to be one, but decided not to.  Is there something in this game about conspiracy theorists or something?  I would like to be that.

There is a wide variety of mental disorders where to choose from when creating your Malkavian. Paranoia being one of them, methinks. As Archmonarch said, it shouldn't be difficult to create a character around that theme.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back in town, but my car died in South Dakota.

I can answer any and all questions anyone has about the game.

I think IRC or a WebRPG program would work best.

I work nights, so it would be harder for me to run the game during the day. Honestly, my schedule might suit the European players best, but we'll see.

I was thinking it would be a good idea if you posted the link to the 3rd Edition Core book right here in the forum, to few people got those PM's you sent out. Maybe even Guide to the Camarilla+Sabbat if possible.

The Guide to the Anarchs wasnt very useful, Ill upload "Guide to the Camarilla" instead.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Guide to the Camarilla (50.2mb)

Its the most useful of all the resource books. Its got more in-depth explanations on the clans, some more backgrounds & traits etc. Most importantly it explains everything there is to know about the Camarilla(every vampire who isnt a member of the Sabbat is considered to be part of the Camarilla which is like the EU, UN, G8 all rolled into one)

Musopticon> No, you shouldnt. And that goes for anyone planning on playing recently embraced characters... unless you have a sire that could have told you of these things

Thanks Kaftan. The question now is that should I read this at all? Would it be better for me to remain in dark about Camarilla and such. Do I need to read that to undertand the game?

Could somebody pm me the rules? I can't seem to find them.

kirottu said: