An Interesting Proposition

Quiet, childer! We dont want the big green Justicar to come, do we?

*slaps self for the blatant nerdishness of the above comment*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

:unsure: I'll rephrase:

A considerable potion of what meta has posted isn't bickering and/or completely random spam.

Hehe. Potion. Hehe.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You deserve the slap.

Isn't Justicar a clan leader?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:unsure: I'll rephrase:

A considerable portion of what meta has posted isn't bickering and/or completely random spam.

Hehe. Potion. Hehe.

Fix'd. Damn you. :blink:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I find it funny that meta is the only member in the level 5 or higher, who's post count doesn't consist mainly of bickering and spam. It's...worth of applause.

Hey! I take offense to that.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I find it funny that meta is the only member in the level 5 or higher, who's post count doesn't consist mainly of bickering and spam. It's...worth of applause.

Hey! He takes offence to that!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well, you steal other people's great sequel plot settings, though, so you are a bad boy, regardless. :unsure:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, you steal other people's great sequel plot settings, though, so you are a bad boy, regardless.  :unsure:"

I fleshed it out! It's like the creation of the computer. You're the guy that plops a box on a desk and says "here". I'm the one that actually makes it work!

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You deserve the slap.

Yes, I surely did.

The Justicars are like the supreme court judges of the Camarilla. They are the supreme enforcers of the traditions and the only ones who have the authority and power to remove a Prince(like in machiavellis "the prince") from his position of power. One vampire from each member clan is apointed every seventh year by the inner council of the Camarilla to serve as Justicar.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You deserve the slap.

Nah a Justicar is one of the leaders of the global vampire police of the cammarilla (although inscidently I think there is one from each of the camarilla clans).

*Hides from the acusations of

Well, you steal other people's great sequel plot settings, though, so you are a bad boy, regardless.  :-"

I fleshed it out! It's like the creation of the computer. You're the guy that plops a box on a desk and says "here". I'm the one that actually makes it work!

I could'a don'it! I could'a been a contender! Now, no-one from LA will email me to ask for my great plot and character synopses! They'll think anyone can do it! Even a ... a ... spammer!

It's the infinite monkeys and typewriters gig, all over again ... :'(

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

This thread is so going to be obsidianized.

Thanks Kafty and (A?)Loof. I just read about the Gangrel leaving the cmarilla after the other clans didn't help the Gangrel Justicar to fight of a supposed antediluvian.

kirottu said:

I knew the Gangrel left, but I had no idea why. Where did you read this? Its also rather unsuitable to read such things, as none of us players would know the slighest bit about the affairs of Justicars and the like.

So when does this campain or whatever start? and how will you be playing?

When Ender gets back and everyones got a character ready and are available to play. As stated previously, we'll play via IRC or similar.

and if youre interested in joining..

Is there anyone who would be willing and perhaps also able to GM a second game for Europeans?

The timezones is one problem with the current setup, the huge amount of people who want in another

Is IRC still free? I remember way back when I used it, the newer downloads seemed to want to charge people.

btw, night time is the best for me. I got bidniss to conduct during the day, so anytime after like 8 pm EST is good for me.

I knew the Gangrel left, but I had no idea why. Where did you read this? Its also rather unsuitable to read such things, as none of us players would know the slighest bit about the affairs of Justicars and the like.

Wikipedia's Gangrel entry is where I got the info from.

I know I shouldn't have or use out of character knowledge, but I made a bit of info-hunting back when Bloodlines was on production and I haven't forgotten much of that. A bit shame actually; it would have been cool to learn them from the "party members".

kirottu said:

How many interested do we have for the different timezones? correct me if this list is wrong and if Ive forgotten anyone.

EUROPEANS:

Kaftan barlast

Metadigital

Musopticon

Baley

213374u

SteveThaiBin

AMERICANS

Enderwiggin the GM

GhostOfAnakin

Archmonarch

Thepixiesrock

Jaguars4ever

Eldar

Magena

Wikipedia's Gangrel entry is where I got the info from.

I know I shouldn't have or use out of character knowledge, but I made a bit of info-hunting back when Bloodlines was on production and I haven't forgotten much of that. A bit shame actually; it would have been cool to learn them from the "party members".

Stop giving away out-of-character info! :)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

And on which continent is Canada located?

:wub:"

Stop giving away out-of-character info! :wub:

Sorry, will not happen again.

GoA, you should do a search on IRC clients(on Google for instace). There should be some modded free clients available.

kirottu said:

Yeah. And England ain't in Europe. Not yet, ya commie b*stards!

Okay, the EEC and we're still talking about accepting the constitution, even though everyone else has already panned it ... but we'll never lose the Pound!

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I hope this doesn't get in the way of my other game I was suposed to play. Diplomacy. I still need to read the rules for that game. I think it starts tomorrow or something...