HELP!

Im Playing On LS and I cant Get Atton to turn to a jedi or Talk to Him bout Y he left the SIths.and I Sided wit Visa and handmaiden GOT mad and never talked me again .

BTW Im Male <_<

If you mess wit the Best,........

You Will Die Like the Rest

492476733_l.gif

You can't get handmadden to like you again, sorry.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yes, but DARTHPON is the Chosen One of the Prophecy.  He alone has the power to slay Spellmar.

Don't you mean "Yes, But DARTHPON Is The Chosen One Of The Prophecy. He Alone Has The Power To Slay Spellmar"?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think I miss most of Calax's posts because he usually doesn't seem to type much other than a bit of spam. I notice Eddo's posts because he attempts to post, even though the topics are more often than not.....strange.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think you only have one chance to turn Atton into a jedi. If you failed already, you have to reload.

I don't think that's the case. I didn't talk to him right after that Refugee chat with the Twi'leks, yet I could turn him later on when I finally decided to bring him along with me.

I think you only have one chance to turn Atton into a jedi. If you failed already, you have to reload.

I don't think that's the case. I didn't talk to him right after that Refugee chat with the Twi'leks, yet I could turn him later on when I finally decided to bring him along with me.

I meant once you talked to him and he refused, but I am not so sure.

I meant once you talked to him and he refused, but I am not so sure.

If you talk to him and he refuses, you can still jedify him later. You need to gain a bit of influence first.

^ What he said.

I never got Bao to jedi, until i got the Save Editor, Simply because I never used him.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I never got Bao to jedi, until i got the Save Editor, Simply because I never used him.

...........ah Bao Dur can Be turn into a JEdi?

Yes, but he's tricky. You need to increase his influence a lot, but the game doesn't offer many opportunities to do so (though you can use the 'influence guide' to help you).

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)