If U were a Jedi Which Side Whould U CHose?

lol Pink SIde who Whould U choose and Wat Kind Of Litesaber Whould u have?

i Whould CHoose DS Cuz U get to Kill more PPL :- and U ware a Mask! :ph34r:

Just Wondering

:thumbsup:

If you mess wit the Best,........

You Will Die Like the Rest

492476733_l.gif

Oh yeah. Bring the spam on!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

lol Pink SIde who Whould U choose and Wat Kind Of Litesaber Whould u have?

i Whould CHoose DS Cuz U get to Kill more PPL :lol:  and U ware a Mask! :ph34r:

Just Wondering

:devil:

You lose the internet.

It will be taken from you as a result.

Thanks for playing.

Edit: After thinking it through, I had a change of heart. It doesn't happen often. I would choose neutral.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What? Normal, rational replies, instead of wanton chaos and bickering for the thread authors choice of subject and english skills? I feel betrayed. :devil:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, if i had a choice, i would choose not to be a Jedi at all, because i know i won't have the responsibility to use my powers wisely.

But if it is just lightside or darkside, i would say light side, since i have never been able to finish Kotor or Kotor II as a Darkside, i just feel too guilty after a certain point....just like on the Episode III movie, when all the Jedi were killed and at the end, with the duel with Obi-wan and Anakin, i was crying. :/

I am too much of a good guy to be evil

How about proper English first?

What? Normal, rational replies, instead of wanton chaos and bickering for the thread authors choice of subject and english skills? I feel betrayed. :devil:

If said thread starter was a native English speaker then I'd have nothing more than contempt for him... however, if said thread starter was not a native English speaker then I'd have nothing more than contempt for his English teacher...

DL

P.S. If you so wish Muso pet, I shall bring this thread down with spam... just say the word :lol:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]