Want to see Lonna Vash alive?

Download (693k)

Basically, Korriban is modified to fit the alive Lonna Vash into the plot. The mod uses her existing voiceover from M4-78, without mentioning the planet itself, of course. Her Padawan who was supposed to be on M4-78, Kaah Ohtok, also makes an appearance, replacing her as the corpse in the torture room. (Although his appearance may not match the developers' original vision.)

Make sure that your character has never been to Korriban before, or the levels will glitch.

Sounds good! Will definitley try this one out.. though you might want to post this here:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34960 :D

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

The Restoration Team originally refused to restore anything related to M4-78, including Vash. If they include this into their project or reimplement it, I will be grateful, but I doubt they will. The original discussion is here.

though you might want to post this here
Already posted on pcgamemods.com :-.

I havent tried this yet, but was the voice of master vash and what she says on Korriban already in the game, and just had to be restored??

Also, is Vash like the other masters you meet on the other planets, as in you meet, talk, then they show you a form, and meet on Dantooine later?? Or is it different?

I havent tried this yet, but was the voice of master vash and what she says on Korriban already in the game

They (had to) use modified VO from M4-78...

and just had to be restored??

No, like said, it was for a totally different planet and such, and most likely the outcome was supposed to be different in un-cut OE version (they can't let here live for Dantooine, while this was most likely OE's plan, more on this later)

Also, is Vash like the other masters you meet on the other planets,

No...

as in you meet,

That happens

talk

That happens too

then they show you a form

Not included

and meet on Dantooine later??

No VO for this one. So: No

Or is it different?

I havent tried this yet, but was the voice of master vash and what she says on Korriban already in the game, and just had to be restored??

Also, is Vash like the other masters you meet on the other planets, as in you meet, talk, then they show you a form, and meet on Dantooine later?? Or is it different?

I read Sikons original post about creating this mod, so no, it'll just show Sion kill her.

Well, since global.jrl is the only file in Override modified, it shouldn't conflict with any other mods, provided that their authors don't modify Korriban themselves. The worst thing that can occur is that journal entries for Korriban will go fubar, but when the Restoration Project is released, I will modify their file to include the needed entries.

Download (693k)

Basically, Korriban is modified to fit the alive Lonna Vash into the plot. The mod uses her existing voiceover from M4-78, without mentioning the planet itself, of course. Her Padawan who was supposed to be on M4-78, Kaah Ohtok, also makes an appearance, replacing her as the corpse in the torture room. (Although his appearance may not match the developers' original vision.)

Make sure that your character has never been to Korriban before, or the levels will glitch.

At the risk of sounding like a complete imbecile, where do I unzip the various folders to - should I put them in the game folder?

Normally I'd do that without asking, but there is already a Modules directory there, and I don't want to overwrite any of my files, so... Besides, the ReadMe doesn't mention this.

Yes, to the main game folder. The mod will not overwrite any files in the Modules folder, but will overwrite some in the Lips folder. However, the new files are backward compatible with the original ones.