SW Battlefront2

I heard it more improved A.I and instead of your guys saying "i hear something" and just standing there like in BF1, they now go and seek out the enemy, plus you get to fight Ep1 through Ep6 including space battles, And plus you get to play almost all the Ep3 battles and and get to fly/drive the vehicles of Ep3 such as: Arc-170, AT-RT, Turbo tank aka. Juggernaut,Jedi Interceptor, AT-AP, V-wing, and other cool stuff from Ep3, and almost all the vehicles from all the rest of the films. :ermm:

other people may like to play other games like this one besides you, alanschu.I'm just posting this here that way people can post what they look forward to or their opinions about this upcoming game.

I think you took his post the wrong way. <_<

He was just stating his opinion on the game, not telling you not to post this thread. :(

As for BF2, hopefully they make it more interesting than BF1. I lost interest after about a weekend of messing around with it. Even online co-op only makes it interesting for so long.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I have no beef with Battlefront 2.

I enjoyed Battlefront 1.  But considering I always play online, AI is moot for me.

All I did was post my opinion on the AI.  I didn't chastize you or anything.

Sorry knida hostile today for some reason, but trust me AI in BF2 much better from the trailers and cooler units :-

You play the single player extensively?

The first game was OK but sufferred terribly from "consolitis" - particularly the flying physics.

What Lucasarts needs to do is take the Battlefield 2 engine and make a PC game from there.

I tried the Galactic Conquest mod for BF1942 but without the SW Music and S/FX it just didn't have the atmosphere for me.

I'm a bit hesitant that it might become a huge Jedi war. I know they are making it possible for you to use a Jedi class as a reward of some kind...hopefully it's not too imbalancing, and not too easy to do.

Never played Shattered Steel or MDK so I haven't played any Bioware non-CRPGs.

I'd never even heard of those games until I browsed the BioWare forums when KOTOR I was installed on my computer.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Battlefront 2's release date is Nov. 1 the same day Episode 3 comes out on DVD and a playable Demo will be inside one of the DVD's , why the demo comes with the Ep3 is because if you want to try it out before you get the full game to see if its good. :) , this game is going to be sweet heres the box art:

Note:It may be the PS2 version but that will be the front cover for all the systems that it was created for. Heres the link to make it official Here