Google Earth/alien evidence :D

LadyCrimson

Using Googleearth, I was curiously tracing the road that we used to drive to the coast on all the time...and I found a farmer's crop field that apparently has been tampered with by creative aliens. :D

hi84-01.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You aren't an alien, what are you talking about?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hehe...looks more like a man with raised arms to me. Dunno.

I've driven by that field hundreds of times - I wonder if they do that every year and ya just can't notice on the ground. Trippy.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hehe...looks more like a man with raised arms to me. Dunno.

I've driven by that field hundreds of times - I wonder if they do that every year and ya just can't notice on the ground. Trippy.

The aliens took a trip to that guys farm...

Haw, Haw.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.