Where can I use this feat?

Erm..you know what?

I have no f*****g idea.

I'm guessing it would problably have been used ont he droid planet, which as everyone knows, was cut from the game.

Still maybe this feat will be useful once the Resotration Project is completed.

I don't really see what would be the use in that feat, since the exile can speak to all droids anyway, and HK is never really away from the exile, or you dont play solo with HK, unless it is cut content and was for use on the droid planet...

Not sure where I heard this, somewhere on the forums but the threads gone. Master Vash was suposed to be held hostage by the droids of the planet. They spoke a language that was unknown and HK helped you out here if you had that feat, otherwise you had to find another way to do it.

That's stupid though... I mean, he's an assassin droid, yes, but protocol is also one of HK's functions. I'd think being able to speak to other droids would be a given... if he can talk to Sand People without a feat for it, surely he can talk to a machine. <_< I mean, it's common sense really. So, those feats are just a waste, it seems. Then again, I rarely use any other droid besides T3, so its a waste for me to even level up HK-47 and G0-T0. I'm hoping that their imaginations are more expansive in KOTOR III instead of "rip-off-the-movies"-ish so that if they add a new droid as your companion, it won't be a Gonk droid from the original trilogy.

maybe they wanted to let HK go into the Nar Shadda room to get the codes and allow him to stop the one droid from transmitting. Of course, both he and T3 can understand any droid... They may have just put it there for semantics to explain how he and 3P0 can understand any droid they meet.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I remember wondering about that. But I never used the droids enough in my party to actually try different things out during any of my play throughs.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think the war veteran feat was more of a passive feat where it was always "on" in the background. I think it just gave bonuses to the PC.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

same with WAR HERO or war veteran or somthing to that effect.

That feat exists because without it, your PC would only have about 6-10 hitpoints at the start of the game. In other words, you could die in a single shot.

The feat buffs up the PC a little so that you can fight most of the level solo. Remember that the game system is designed for party play and it's not until higher levels where you can stand on your own.

you know when you get the droid from Kodin?

if you take T3 with you, he and the other droid have a little conversation.

so i though maybe if you take HK as well, and give him the droid interface feat, he could tell me what they were saying.

but it didn't work.... :rolleyes:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Actually you were supposed to play solo HK in the Droid Factory. :*

Also Droid Planet, however you had to choise to send GO-TO or T3...

As there was is some Lethal cloud there for meatbags, they needed to have that one removed before the Human chars could show up... (And since it was cut, I have no idea how the planted the droids to do that...)

That's stupid though... I mean, he's an assassin droid, yes, but protocol is also one of HK's functions. I'd think being able to speak to other droids would be a given... if he can talk to Sand People without a feat for it, surely he can talk to a machine.  <_<  I mean, it's common sense really. So, those feats are just a waste, it seems. Then again, I rarely use any other droid besides T3, so its a waste for me to even level up HK-47 and G0-T0. I'm hoping that their imaginations are more expansive in KOTOR III instead of "rip-off-the-movies"-ish so that if they add a new droid as your companion, it won't be a Gonk droid from the original trilogy.

But the language of the Sand People was an ancient language. And they were a bloodthirsty race, who probably had a lot of input (directly or indirectly) on HK-47's programming. So it makes sense that HK-47 could talk to them.

o:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT