Status of KOTOR:3

EnderAndrew

Good idea there Ender, at least it would stop certain n00b's from repeating questions asked over and over again, i have a feeling it wont be stickied though.

I dont think it will stop people from repeating questions either, or starting a KoTOR 4 topic but to go on about KoTOR 3 in the hope that the big green one wont close it down.

Good idea there Ender, at least it would stop certain n00b's from repeating questions asked over and over again, i have a feeling it wont be stickied though.

I dont think it will stop people from repeating questions either, or starting a KoTOR 4 topic but to go on about KoTOR 3 in the hope that the big green one wont close it down.

The Green Dragon is all knowing but i don't know if he'll sticky this topic or simply close it :(.

For Lucasarts is just a mather of "first things, first" as usual:

Games coming out in July/August = 0 

Games coming out in September = Empire At War / Battlefront II

So don

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Maybe we should start to boycott every last LucasArts game until they gives us what we want which is KOTOR 3 or the address of the SUPERLOSER NUMBERONE (Geoghegan) so we can give him a very very slow death. o:) :D

And I'm sure we'd all make HK-47 pround :D

Well hopefully the idoit devs at Obsidian will do a cut content disc that you download like Halo with all the cut stuff that they finished just then, that way you can have everything, if they do they better have the real romances put in, 3 women and NO action?! :angry:

1-Not very good calling the devs names on their own forum.

2-You must have missed that big post where Obsidian asked Lucasarts about a possible Content Patch, but Lucasarts said no.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I do not want a KotOR 3.  I want KotOR 2 finished.

Well hopefully the devs at Obsidian will do a cut content disc that you download like Halo with all the cut stuff that they finished just then, that way you can have everything, if they do they better have the real romances put in, 3 women and NO action?! :angry:

corrected :rolleyes:

Well hopefully the idoit devs at Obsidian will do a cut content disc that you download like Halo with all the cut stuff that they finished just then, that way you can have everything, if they do they better have the real romances put in, 3 women and NO action?! :angry:

2-You must have missed that big post where Obsidian asked Lucasarts about a possible Content Patch, but Lucasarts said no.

Damn you Lucasarts, i knew you'd come back to bite me on the ass one day *shakes fist at LA executives*

Like Ghostie said, it takes 2 to tango.

That is why I hope K3 is not made.  I want people to know that LA messed up big time with K2 by doing what the did and I want to make sure Obsidian remebers that to never deal with LA again.

from what i heard LA learned their lesson and promised that they would never rush a game developer again.......,yeah right :rolleyes:

Please feel free to contribute to the ongoing discussion. There is a lot of interest in this topic and keeping input centralised and presented in a clear and articulate manner will have more impact and influence than posting to the contrary :thumbsup:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=35818

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: