"Then I feel I must....reveal then"

"I'm your father, I'm your father"

"I'm your father, I'm your father"

Star Wars Gangsta Rap for teh win.

"Revan never told you who really was the party member!"

"He told me enough! He told me you were the party member!"

"No! He was the party member!"

"[Ender's lines]"

Oh well... As regarding the original topic, people will pull a lot of crap on forums. Not saying I'd ever do it. o:)"

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Guest GroinOfDespair

People are just bitter, soulless husks who only complain to mask their real overriding self-contempt as they are petty cogs in the dark, oppressive institution that force-feeds us sterile piss-porridge. Then we have the audacity to call this trendy bitterness to be originality.

My bitterness is different however, since I know the true plight of an artist. In staring deep into the festering corpse our society is quickly becomming, I tap into that entropy and offer up a vision of reality, not a mass conjecture we readily accept because we are told it.

Meh.

Guest GroinOfDespair

I ooze bitter cognisance. The Groin Of Despair need only to reach down and tap into the inner loathing to squeeze out a few choice nuggets of derisive wit.

When I first saw the world for what it was, I was filled with unmitigated rancor, but disparagement has since set in from attempting to bring my new-found wisdom down from the mountain.

The unwashed miscreants of society would rather continue to feed from the trough of happy-sunbeam-manure served daily in media-friendly installements with commercial breaks.

How long did it take for you to come up with your sad, (and not nearly as snarky as me) pithy remark?

Guest GroinOfDespair

I'm glad to see that my existance serves some purpose now. Maybe the burden of my unique perspective won't chafe so much.

I know what you mean GoD. The other day I was watching old episodes of 90210, and it was the Goth one, you know when Brenda gets bit by a bat, and I was so depressed I couldn't even watch it all.

Oh entropy during the night you pleasured me in so many ways, but now that its morning you've filled me with your regret.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

People are just bitter, soulless husks who only complain to mask their real overriding self-contempt as they are petty cogs in the dark, oppressive institution that force-feeds us sterile piss-porridge.  Then we have the audacity to call this trendy bitterness to be originality.

My bitterness is different however, since I know the true plight of an artist.  In staring deep into the festering corpse our society is quickly becomming, I tap into that entropy and offer up a vision of reality, not a mass conjecture we readily accept because we are told it.

Meh.

for this poor guy, his downfall started when Kelly Kapowski Married Zack Morris in the "college years".....

....so..when's the date set for your suicide groin?

you going elliot smith samurai style? or Kurt Cobain explosive mouth style?

or maybe even pill swallow/injection/drunken 3 day binge style...like Farely and Belushi?

for this poor guy, his downfall started when Kelly Kapowski Married Zack Morris in the "college years".....

....so..when's the date set for your suicide groin?

you going elliot smith samurai style?  or Kurt Cobain explosive mouth style?

or maybe even pill swallow/injection/drunken 3 day binge style...like Farely and Belushi?

I think you may be giving him a little too much credit there

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.