KOTOR 2 final fight

This should be in the Spoiler Forum.

But regardless, I always just levelled up to around I think level 28 or so by the time I fought her. And then I just used a combo of Master Flurry lightsaber attacks with some Force Storm thrown in for good measure.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I never tried it (or can't remember doing so), but probably not since the whole point of Force Wave is to push your opponent back, and hope to stun them. But since you're dealing with 3 lightsabers, I don't think you can "push" them.

Also, I don't think Force Wave works well against the "main" bad guys, but I could be wrong.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The initial fight with Kreia wasn't bad, and I probably was around level 28/9 myself.

The second portion with the three lightsabers was a challenge.

I kind of thought the opposite. She'd use that Drain Life power on me and start stripping away my energy when I was fighting her, but with the lightsabers I just had to Force Storm my way through it and it'd hit all 3 at the same time.

I can't help myself. :huh:

Even when I play as LS as can be (and I always achieve LS Mastery), I always choose Force Storm as my one DS Force power. The rest are all LS.

you dont have to be DS to use Force Storm.  It just costs more Force Points if your LS

I know, but typically if I am LS I like to roleplay like I'm LS. But Force Storm is my one weakness.

I think that's what keeps me off the Jedi Council.