So...Anyone else finish Malachor V as Mira

Well, I'm sure I'm not the first person to figure out how to keep playing as Mira on Malachor V, but all I can say is, "Damn...no THAT was a challenge..." I mean, sure I did the Hssiss lizard trick until I got to Level 40, but everyone else only leveled up to 36. By the time I got to Malachor V, m character was a level 41 or 42 and everyone else was Level 38. I'll tell you, you REALLY notice the whole "enemies level up with the main character" thing... Taking on Marauders, Assassins and Sith Lords made for a level 42 with a Level 38...it's very noticeable. Almost none of my Force Powers were effective, much less were they effective on the first try, like Insanity, Stasis Field, Wave... but the "Dark Jedi" and the Apprentices were easy enough compared to the Prestige Class baddies... Almost all I could use on some of them was Force Storm... I couldn't hit a damn thing taking them on dual wielding lightsabers, but then again, I gave her Master Dualing.

And wouldn't you know...when I went to fight Sion, he was already standing in front of the door to the Trayus Core... So...I approach the door and what do you know? The REAL Sion appears...I just ran around with Master speed activated and spammed Force Storm and took them out that way. The psuedo-Sion went down for good, but the real deal fought to the end... Kreia was hard enough....as were the three lightsabers, but....evade and survive...get them to separate, spam Force Storm, and load up every Strength-Boosting piece of equipment that isn't already equipt on the Exile... And single wield, if you don't have Master Two-Weapon...

But, you know what? I didn't realize that I skipped the Remote and the Remote-GO-TO face-off until the end... Can't say I missed it...

So, I ask again: Anyone else think that was a BLAST!!!!!

And this was a dream you had? >_<

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.