Oops, other stats...

In the Quest tab, click the button for the Feedback...

There click combat, and then see by the Defense breakdown and Attack Breakdowns if bonusses you have from your Powers also apply to Kreia

(But as I explained above, I think it will not...)

But Kreia isn't in my party. When I looked previously, (don't have that save game available at the moment) I couldn't access any real time stats for Kreia, so I couldn't tell if they were applied to Kreia or not.

But Kreia isn't in my party. When I looked previously, (don't have that save game available at the moment) I couldn't access any real time stats for Kreia, so I couldn't tell if they were applied to Kreia or not.

It is not needed. If you fight her, you will see it anyways. Take a look at the Attachment...

You will see similar things when Traya attacks your party.

Then take a look to her Attack Breakdown and her Defense Breakdown (when you attacked her)

Note that

Then see any other additions after you used Force Powers you have found out that it is still in effect. But as I said; Don't expect it...

As you can see from the Screen Kreia has no modifiers from me at the moment. Class 31 (lvl), dex mod and base are not Force Effects. I have no idea if I had Force Effects on at the moment, but if you see an 4th modifier here after using a defensive power, she will profit from your powers. If it stays 3 (note that her Defensive AC is dependant on your chars power/lvl), who are not changed from before you used your Force Power, it has proven the Bond doesn't work her, technically...

This one displays my PC's attack. A similar line of numbers will appear if Traya attacks your PC, allowing you to see her Attack, and your own Defense AC (if it isn't the same as in your char screen you noted a bug, there are some...)

If it wasn't my furthest Savegame was before entering the Harbinger, I would check it myself... damn 1.0B... o:)

The quality of a story's pinnacle is determined by combat bonuses?

For shame.

Nope. We are getting abit Off-topic here...

But still look into one of the game's many possible "overlooks"

Edited by Battlewookiee

OK. That helps. Thanks.

I have a savegame that's several hours away from the end. Will play through that and check the Force Effects as per your reommendation, and report here unless someone else does this first (hopefully somewone will save me the time necessary for the remaining playthrough).

This should probably be in the Spoilers section.

As to the question...all I have to say is that to me, the ending (story-wise) was lackluster. Felt incomplete, unfinished, and emotionally unsatisfying.

I didn't think it was horrible or completely wrecked, it was just...unsatisfying. The switch from being a 'party' with companions to suddenly being solo and having no clue, no idea, where the others are was too abrupt.  You spend all this time building up your characters and turning them into Jedi etc. only to find that it was all for 'nothing' as you don't get to use them in the final battles.

Some kind of better explanation/reason for that would have been nice, at least - as some of the ununsed cutscenes of the NPC's wondering where the Exile went etc. would have provided.

Edit - I know the whole 'exile has to do things alone/stand alone' arc, but that isn't my point

What she said.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Hi all

I just this moment finished playing KOTOR2 and I am mighty dissapointed, the fight with Kreia was the end of it, thats it?????

It felt unfinished and I am left wondering "what the hell happened?"....

Oh well, it was fun though just the ending IMO was crap.

Serenia o:)

If you are interested in what the plot was (assuming you aren't going to try and work it out yourself, of course) there are a number of other threads that I have linked to in my previous post (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>) that will give some more information.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

This should probably be in the Spoilers section.

As to the question...all I have to say is that to me, the ending (story-wise) was lackluster. Felt incomplete, unfinished, and emotionally unsatisfying.

I didn't think it was horrible or completely wrecked, it was just...unsatisfying. The switch from being a 'party' with companions to suddenly being solo and having no clue, no idea, where the others are was too abrupt.  You spend all this time building up your characters and turning them into Jedi etc. only to find that it was all for 'nothing' as you don't get to use them in the final battles.

Some kind of better explanation/reason for that would have been nice, at least - as some of the ununsed cutscenes of the NPC's wondering where the Exile went etc. would have provided.

Edit - I know the whole 'exile has to do things alone/stand alone' arc, but that isn't my point

What she said.

o:) That's what I thought, too!

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It is not needed. If you fight her, you will see it anyways. Take a look at the Attachment...

You will see similar things when Traya attacks your party.

Then take a look to her Attack Breakdown and her Defense Breakdown (when you attacked her)

Note that

Then see any other additions after you used Force Powers you have found out that it is still in effect. But as I said; Don't expect it...

As you can see from the Screen Kreia has no modifiers from me at the moment. Class 31 (lvl), dex mod and base are not Force Effects. I have no idea if I had Force Effects on at the moment, but if you see an 4th modifier here after using a defensive power, she will profit from your powers. If it stays 3 (note that her Defensive AC is dependant on your chars power/lvl), who are not changed from before you used your Force Power, it has proven the Bond doesn't work her, technically...

This one displays my PC's attack. A similar line of numbers will appear if Traya attacks your PC, allowing you to see her Attack, and your own Defense AC (if it isn't the same as in your char screen you noted a bug, there are some...)

If it wasn't my furthest Savegame was before entering the Harbinger, I would check it myself... damn 1.0B... :blink:

The quality of a story's pinnacle is determined by combat bonuses?

For shame.

Nope. We are getting abit Off-topic here...

But still look into one of the game's many possible "overlooks"

Oh Kaaaay - Got it done.

Using your method to check on Kreia's defense stats during the final Malachor V battle, I found that no Force Power I used on the Exile had any effect on Kreia's Defense stats. Hence, I suppose we can conclude -- THE FORCE BOND WAS BROKEN! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

there are a number of other threads that I have linked to in my previous post
I don't need "some more information". I don't need unfinished dialogs with no visible meaning in them. Just tell me the synopsis of the original ending, and I will decide for myself if it was any better than the current one.

Basically, if you're male, either Visas or Brianna stay at the temple to guide new recruits after you and Revan.

If you're female, Atton follows you to find Revan... unless he sacrificed himself to fight Sion.

I have no idea what Disciple does... it's lame that he doesn't get a similar ending, especially if you pick him to be your "love interest".

That's basically all that's there in the dialog files themselves that relate to the events after you kill Kreia. Maybe there's more that I'm missing.

(There's some stuff with G0-T0, Remote, HK-47 and HK-51s, but I'm not sure how it relates to the ending... because, the male ending only makes sense if you're darkside and let Malanchor "live", yet there doesn't seem to be a "lightside" male ending... blerp, I'm confusing myself. :thumbsup: )

there are a number of other threads that I have linked to in my previous post
I don't need "some more information". I don't need unfinished dialogs with no visible meaning in them. Just tell me the synopsis of the original ending, and I will decide for myself if it was any better than the current one.

Well if you bothered to follow the links in my post, you would find the synopsis of the end. As it seems you have the reading IQ of a gibbon, it doesn't surprise me that you couldn't work out the end.

Imbecile.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT