Need Help Plz

I got all the Jedi Masters from all the planets except for Atris on Telos. I went to Telos, but I don't know what to do. Currently I am in Citadel Station just wandering around. Can someone tell me what I have to do in order to meet with Atris. If I recall correctly, I think Kreia also mentioned that there is a secret Sith Temple on Telos. Can anyone tell me what to do?

By the way, I don't need to go back to Peragus for any reason do I? I don't think there are any Jedi Masters on Peragus is there?

I got all the Jedi Masters from all the planets except for Atris on Telos

Don't worry about finding here for the meeting. Quickly following un-understandable actions will make you meet her...

I went to Telos, but I don't know what to do

Well, you can't meet her, go to Dantooine (or Korriban, if you found the 3 living masters, yet not the dead one)

Currently I am in Citadel Station just wandering around.

Go to Dantooine

Can someone tell me what I have to do in order to meet with Atris

Go to Dantooine

If I recall correctly, I think Kreia also mentioned that there is a secret Sith Temple on Telos

No, she didn't say that as far as I can recall, there is the Secret Academy (Atris

Edited by Battlewookiee

I think you forgot to tell him to go to Dantooine. :thumbsup:"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Battlewookie/Silver, I nearly bust a gut... :D

And yeah, RC, 1st time I got to that part, it was hella fun. - love battling the Sith in this game.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Unfortunately the game starts to unravel shortly after the final Dantooine meeting. :rolleyes:

Although for me it was still a decent effort until Malachor V.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Guest GroinOfDespair

The Dantooine meeting was the best part of the game in my opinion.

It demonstrates that no matter what you do, you are in the wrong, and regardless of your intentions, we spiral towards entropy and destruction.

I take it you didn't play LS? You meet the Jedi Masters and they explain why they didn't go to war with the Madalorians, and why you were Exiled. They knew there would be other repercussions from so many deaths, and that it would affect the Jedi via the Force. They were especially concerned with the Exile because of his/her ability to form bonds within the Force, and that the Exile being around so much death could affect several people around him/her. They explained how the Exile had become a wound in the Force, that if exploited could threaten all Jedi, and the Force itself.

They didn't cut you off from the Force initially, but this time around they did want to cut you off from the Force. Kreia steps in and kills all the Jedi Masters.