Family guy

Damnhippies50

Who likes family guy? personally I freakin love that show. share some of your favorite quotes you can see one of mine in my signature.

NOTE: if you don't know the exact wording of the quote you can probably find it on the internet on google.

I love Family Guy. Quagmire is the best: "Giggidy giggidy giggidy".

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

What do people think of American Dad?  I'm not digging it as much.

Pretty poor really.

Family Guy's transition became rather hit-or-miss. Often, there would one immense moment of hysterics sadly followed by too many "riiiiight" moments. At its best it's still a riot...though it doesn't compare to vintage Simpsons.

manthing2.jpg

I think American Dad would seem a lot better if they aired it before Family Guy instead of after. But it looks like its been cancelled anyway, the last two weeks have been 2 family guy eps in a row rather than Family Guy then American Dad.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Ummm for my favorite quote.........

"Ones and innie and ones an outie!"

From when the girls go on spring break.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Who likes family guy? personally I freakin love that show.  share some of your favorite quotes you can see one of mine in my signature.

NOTE: if you don't know the exact wording of the quote you can probably find it on the internet on google.

i love the show and i got the avatar to prove it...

"this house is friggggin' sweeeeeeeeeeeet"

you dont get out much.

Well, not getting out much should be a prerequisite for watching Family Guy since it's on TV and all.

I like the show, or at least what I could see from it. I don't get the Fox channel on my cable, because the supplier fought it would be nice to only add the channel to the list only recently and at an additional cost. No thanks. Instead, I relied on seeing the ocasional sample they gave off as an appetizer for people willing to purchase the option.

EDIT:

I saw this episode where Meg's father wrote this bogus story about Luke Perry being gay. Then he tried to prove otherwise, but in the end he goes to bed with Adam West (the Mayor), who earlier went on a crazy talk about some spy who kept stealing his water.

Great stuff.