Obsidian Forum Diplomacy Game 2 (OBS-2)

If I'm not around to whip you characters into line, then the thread turns into Transformerspam!

Right.

Let's try to resuscitate the game ... if anyone is still interested? :rolleyes:

I never played this, please give me a link to rules ...I would like to try it :lol:

Check the first post. There is a link to the rules there. We used the 4th edition I believe.

If I'm not around to whip you characters into line, then the thread turns into Transformerspam!

Right.

Let's try to resuscitate the game ... if anyone is still interested? :huh:

I never played this, please give me a link to rules ...I would like to try it :)

Check the first post. There is a link to the rules there. We used the 4th edition I believe.

IB1OsQq.png

It's not very well, but it is not dead yet.

Sort of in a vegetative coma.

I think it would be best to let this one die. I'll concede a tie with Nartwak. That's as far as I'll go. Pixies was soon to be dead and Reveilled has pulled a metadigital and hasn't been seen in two weeks. :lol:"

If there is still interest then start a new one. :huh:

I'm not almost dead, I just haven't turned in the orders Jags has told me to send in in a while. You see, that was my secret. I would have Jags make my orders, and some weeks I would use them, and then the other weeks I wouldn't send any in.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm not almost dead, I just haven't turned in the orders Jags has told me to send in in a while.  You see, that was my secret.  I would have Jags make my orders, and some weeks I would use them, and then the other weeks I wouldn't send any in.

You're about as screwed as Reveiled is and you know it. :p

I'm not almost dead, I just haven't turned in the orders Jags has told me to send in in a while.  You see, that was my secret.  I would have Jags make my orders, and some weeks I would use them, and then the other weeks I wouldn't send any in.

Aha! But now we all lknow your secret! It is an EX-secret! (Well done, Gutman, I knew we could depend on your investigations!)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You're about as screwed as Reveiled is and you know it. :wacko:

Uh, no I didn't, because I never looked at the map things or paid attention to what was going on in the game. I was that good.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

In my magnanimity I am willing to allow a tie.

Also: My email has burned by slick promises before metadigital. How does it know you're not just like all the rest. (Read: It's just a gmail account. It shouldn't be rejecting your emails.)