Obsidian Forum Diplomacy Game 2 (OBS-2)

Ha, ha, it's funy because it's true!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

• 3 weeks later...

...wha? *hic* Oh yeah.... war.... I *hic* knew that. Der-al-Deraldnin, if you sssurrender now I'll... I'll ssend evelbody two monkeys ands a *hic* pinball. How do you like thems oranges? Wha? Apples? I didn't agree to give nobody any *bleep* apples!

Edited by Darkside
sig2.gif

I wasn't even really playing this game.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Indeed you are, Deraldin. Nart's saving you a world of hurt you see. You should be thankful to Mets if anything.

Oh I know that. I screwed up one move and killed both Reveilled and an almost guarenteed first place. Can you guess where I screwed up?

...wha? *hic* Oh yeah.... war.... I *hic* knew that.  Der-al-Deraldnin, if you sssurrender now I'll... I'll ssend evelbody two monkeys ands a  *hic* pinball.  How do you like thems oranges?  Wha?  Apples?  I didn't agree to give nobody any *bleep* apples!

Ooh! Pinball! Alright! :thumbsup:

I wasn't even really playing this game.

I know, everytime I changed my plans in order to account for moves that you would probably make, you ended up not moving at all and thus screwing me over completely. I had decided to just ignore your units but that was about the time that meta disappeared. <_<

META LIVES!!!

Apologies everyone.

Many issues have prevented my timely return to the forum; I do hope

you have all kept well over Christmas and are on target for a

superior new year.

I am still trying to connect to a new ISP at my new premises (don't

get me started), at which time I'll undertake any and all penance

owing ...

:-"

Regards

meta

aude sapere

sapere aude

vivere est cogitare

opus artificem probat

• 4 weeks later...

What was I going to say?

Not really. How are you doing?

Hanging '.

I see your email account thinks my email account is late with the rent. My email account asked me to pass on any necessary apologies so that they can work out their differences and get back on speaking terms ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT