Obsidian Forum Diplomacy Game 2 (OBS-2)

I knew that Perfidious Italian couldn't be trusted!Ā  Give me back Trieste, Luigi!Ā  Don't make me go Bowser on your ass! :p

Ā 

You know Nartwak, if you had moved one of your units into Piedmont it wouldn't have been as obvious that you were going to attack us. :ph34r:

Ā 

You have made your choice, you should have sided with us. Now you shall have to be eliminated for the good of us all!

Ā 

Well maybe not so much all of us, but definately for the good of me. :blink:"

Woah.Ā  Seeing all those provinces as neutral is...wierd.Ā  It's almost like Bulgaria has conquered half of Europe. :rolleyes:

Ā 

You know, forget anything bad I ever said about you. :-"

Ā 

Are the units going to stay where they are or are they going to (were supposed to) be removed?

Ā 

Units from countries in Civil Disorder hold their positions until dislodged, whereupon they are disbanded without retreats, or if the Supply Centres of the units' nations are captured and the number of units outstrips supply.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Woah.Ā  Seeing all those provinces as neutral is...wierd.Ā  It's almost like Bulgaria has conquered half of Europe. :rolleyes:

Ā 

You know, forget anything bad I ever said about you. :-"

Ā 

Are the units going to stay where they are or are they going to (were supposed to) be removed?

Ā 

Units from countries in Civil Disorder hold their positions until dislodged, whereupon they are disbanded without retreats, or if the Supply Centres of the units' nations are captured and the number of units outstrips supply.

Ā 

And since the countries aren't just in civil disorder but are in fact neutral now... Maybe we should get another faction going made of neutral places. :-"

I knew that Perfidious Italian couldn't be trusted!Ā  Give me back Trieste, Luigi!Ā  Don't make me go Bowser on your ass! :blink:

Ā 

You know Nartwak, if you had moved one of your units into Piedmont it wouldn't have been as obvious that you were going to attack us. :ph34r:

Ā 

You have made your choice, you should have sided with us. Now you shall have to be eliminated for the good of us all!

Ā 

Well maybe not so much all of us, but definately for the good of me. >_<"

How obvious does the inevitable need be? Besides I only take Trieste to ensure Reveilled may retake his Vienna. I would quit from Trieste in a moment would that it were plausible the Germans might surrender Vienna peacefully.

Ā 

Look it would never have worked out between us Deraldin. My country is green; yours is grey. There are fundamental and irreconcilable differences between us. Also, while I believe you sent them, I didn't get any emails from you. If you sent them to me during the time I was presumed dead, they were being routed to my now defunct Hotmail account. An account which, being defunct, I do not check. I fixed the data in my account here when I got back to the internet and found no Diplomacy emails in my gmail account. Feel free to contact me now. <_<

Ā 

P.S.- An Austrian comeback would be awesome! Even as my private guard hauled me away to be executed I would marvel at its splendour.

How obvious does the inevitable need be? Besides I only take Trieste to ensure Reveilled may retake his Vienna. I would quit from Trieste in a moment would that it were plausible the Germans might surrender Vienna peacefully.

Ā 

Look it would never have worked out between us Deraldin. My country is green; yours is grey. There are fundamental and irreconcilable differences between us. Also, while I believe you sent them, I didn't get any emails from you. If you sent them to me during the time I was presumed dead, they were being routed to my now defunct Hotmail account. An account which, being defunct, I do not check. I fixed the data in my account here when I got back to the internet and found no Diplomacy emails in my gmail account. Feel free to contact me now. <_<

Ā 

Well for starters I only took Vienna because it looke like Reveilled might be eliminated and so I was going to take something before everything was taken by Italy, Russia and Turkey. ;)

Ā 

And actually I think I had sent you a few PM's not e-mails. >_<"