Obsidian Forum Diplomacy Game 2 (OBS-2)

I'm a winner?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Oh Italy! How would you like Budapest? o:)"

Shame on you!

Being a bully doesn't make you tough, it makes you a coward. Pick on someone your own size, like Turkey. o:)

I would gladly do so had I a route into Turkish territories. As it stands I have more pressing matters than marching across the map to beat up on someone who isn't around. :p"

What a smart man that Einstein was, using relativity to invent time travel and then proving it by travelling into the future to help observe our game of Diplomacy!

By the way, everyone get your builds in, please.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Einstein says:

84961no.jpg

And since Einstein said it, it must be true. :-

Einstein can't be that smart as he's made one big mistake. He forgot to take into account my winter build. :p Also, I could easily block that Berlin attack from Prussia. A Pru-Ber would cancel A Sil-Ber. Since Warsaw has no support the move to Prussia would fail and not affect my move. :p

I'll grant that I can't hold Vienna though. :)