Obsidian Forum Diplomacy Game 2 (OBS-2)

Pixie's seems to be the dark horse of this match.  I wouldn't bet against him winning.  :thumbsup:

That would depend on who he has backing him now wouldn't it? :-"

What are you trying to say?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

991202-hankazaria.jpg

Whats the matter fellas?

Leaving so spoon?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well... my mobo melted and I was hit by a car, but we're both better now. Personally I blame metadigital for my troubles.

At any rate, it's great to have you back Nart. :-

---

So is Nartwak going to take over from Jags now that he's back? And when is Meta going to update us? He said he was going to do that on the weekend. :-"

As the the first post reveals, I have always been but Nartwak's faithful deputy (and no - I didn't shoot the sheriff), and I'm ready to hand over the reigns as soon as he gives us the signal. I can of course stay on as his deputy for as many turns as he feels he still requires such excess baggage. :)

manthing2.jpg

This is hardly the time for making-out. Is that all you think about?

Hello brave and patient people once again (and a special hellooooooooooooooo to you, Nartwak!). I will be trawling through the fifty email messages I have in order to configure the game status.

Nart, let me know wht you're doing as your orders supercede Jags, even though he's been running your team in your absence ... might be a little Return of the King to Gondor type situation, there ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So are we going to start a revolution for game 2 as well? Haven't seen meta in a week now and before that we hadn't seen him for the previous week. He stopped in for a day or two then left again. I need something to happen! Something! Anything!

All the French women belong to me, and they are not allowed to leave.