Obsidian Forum Diplomacy Game 2 (OBS-2)

Moscow Post

Jan. 15, 1904

Empress Suffers Concusion

Lady Darkside was hospitalized Saturday due to a concusion she recieved after repeatedly banging her head into a stone wall screaming "Stupid stupid STUPID!!!!" There is no official word on her condition, and reporters are not being permitted to see her. However, it appears she should be back to normal soon, as she could be heard several wards away screaming, "Filthy Germans! Just you see, I'll kill them all! I won't rest until I have Deraldin's head! Just you wait, I'll... nurse? NURSE! Bring me more vodka!"

sig2.gif

Russians had been warned of consequences for their actions.

The leader of the grand nation of Germany today issued a statement to Empress Darkside and the Russian people about the actions of the German Navy in the north.

"They were warned that further open hostilities with our Austrian neighbours to the south would cause our military to mobilize in an effort to stop them from overunning our staunch allies troops. Alas it seems that we are too late to help our neighbour out much as it has come to our attention that the Austrian territories of Budapest and Greece have fallen to invading armies from both Turkey and Russia.

We sent diplomatic messages to Empress Darkside in an attempt to alleviate some of the military pressure against our allies, but all our attempts at friendship were quite rudely dismissed by all parties involved in this conflict. As such we had no choice, but to send in military forces to combat this wave of madness that seems to have taken root in the Russian population, for surely any people that would rather fight an unjust war than entertain the thought of peace with their neighbours, must have some sickness that must be stopped before it can spread to the rest of Europe."

After this statement was released, the German people celebrated their leader's courageousness in the streets for his war on insanity and praised him for safeguarding their health and that of the rest of Europe from this threat.

PS. :lol:

Winter builds (disbandment) completed and updated on the first post's map.

Please remember that Spring is tomorow:

1904 Spring Fri [9th September, Noon UTC]

No ifs or buts, any late orders will not be counted (so get tentative orders in now!).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Oh, England is probably not going to respond from now on, so what do you want to do? Are they neutrals, or should we try to get another player?

(I can obviously postpone the deadline as required.)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Oh, England is probably not going to respond from now on, so what do you want to do? Are they neutrals, or should we try to get another player?

(I can obviously postpone the deadline as required.)

I suppose we'll have to leave England in its current chaos for the moment. But I'm hoping I might be able to find a replacement before the deadline. :huh:

manthing2.jpg

I certainly never expected to end up in Serbia, but then, I didn't expect the Turks in Budapest. :wub:

Looks like I'm archduke no longer!  All hail King Reveilled I of Serbia!  :wub:

(for six months, anyway)

Not to mention the turks in Tunis, no? Looks like Turkey is going for his stab. I think this game might have turned into a race...

Noooooooooooooooooooooo-body expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Our chief weapon is surprise. Surprise and Fear ... are two of our weapons ... Surprise and Fear and a Ruthless Devotion to the Pope are three ... ... Amongst our weaponary is ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I certainly never expected to end up in Serbia, but then, I didn't expect the Turks in Budapest. :o

Looks like I'm archduke no longer!  All hail King Reveilled I of Serbia!  :)

(for six months, anyway)

Not to mention the turks in Tunis, no? Looks like Turkey is going for his stab. I think this game might have turned into a race...

It's the 1540's all over again! :wacko:"

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I certainly never expected to end up in Serbia, but then, I didn't expect the Turks in Budapest. :o

Looks like I'm archduke no longer!  All hail King Reveilled I of Serbia!  :)

(for six months, anyway)

It's the 1540's all over again! :o"

Not the 1540's! :o What happened in the 1540's? :wacko:

What? That was a bit soon for another deadline, was it not? Those weren't even my final orders! And no I can't even take the "civil discourse" card and relieve myself of this embarresment? I really have no clue what's going on any more. My attention span was NOT made for this. :)

sig2.gif