Obsidian Forum Diplomacy Game 2 (OBS-2)

Not to mention an eternity of no responses to e-mails. :ermm:"

What are you trying to say?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I want answers and I want them now!

I'm just a man on the search for the truth.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I can't read it when it's that small.

Where's Schmarth when you need him?

Washington Post, Summer, 1902.

Plans for the German armed forces have apparently been intercepted by some unknown intelligence officers.

The documents have appeared in Luxembourg, although the Prime Minister's office was reluctant to comment.

A senior public servant, who wished to remain nameless, instead said "Ve are neudral. Ve haf no armed forces. Ve just reqvest dat 'omever vins ze var vill respekt our zovereign borderz, and ve fear ze

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

German Emperor Outraged at Breach of Internal Security!

Reports from inside the Emperor's Palace this morning were few and far between in the rush to sort out this mess. Somehow, the german plans, and those of a few other nations, for the comming season had been leaked to the general public. The Emperor himself was not available for comment this morning as he had been preparing for a routine trip around the provinces of his country, but inside sources say that he wasn't giving out any comments that this newspaper would have been allowed to print in their entirety.

This reporter has learned through other means however that a retributive strike is planned against the suspected leak. Whether this will be a full military strike against another nation, or the executing of a German citizen remains to be seen.

Results are updated in the first post, and should already be in your email inbox.

:thumbsup:

Poor Nartwak still hasn't turned up. (It's a month today since he last visited the forum.)

:p

:thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

German Emperor Extends Offer of Friendship to France

In a stunning move the German forces have turned upon the marauding English armies this morning in a vicious counterattack that liberated the fine people of Belgium from the tyranical rule of the English. Some are unsure of what caused the sudden flip in foreign policy however there is some speculation that this move was caused by some unsubstantiated rumours of an English attack on Holland, but some think that this had been planned all along.

At a public speaking this morning, the German Emperor got up before the proud people of Germany and delivered a terrific speech about in which he outlined a few key points of the current military situation.

"This had been planned from the beginning," he said. "From the very start of this new century, we germans have always known who our true opponents were. The French have always been staunch supporters of our cause and that was shown to be true when the allowed one of our armies unto their territories as a feint, to draw the attention of the English westward so that by the time our troops marched into Belgium it was already too late for them.

We look forward to a long a prosperous relationship with our French Allies."