Obsidian Forum Diplomacy Game 2 (OBS-2)

I thought he was referring to the fact that Pixies didn't post again ... :rolleyes:

Nope, the obviously crazed ruler of Russia has the dark of it. I don't know how on earth Ender managed to convince her to take two years in a row without a build, especially with an already hostile Germany and a now hostile Austria. If I'm the expert Ender claims I am, I'd love to be a beginner of his caliber. My hat is off to you, sir. That was masterful. :rolleyes:

You sneaky bastard.

<_< :p

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

German Experts Agree: Silence is unnerving.

In a statement released today by German Emperor Deraldin he expressed his unease over the current diplomactic blackout by the other nations of Europe. "It is my sincere hope that we can get through this turbulent time with as little bloodshed as possible on all sides of this conflict. However this goal is nigh impossible if the great leaders refuse to communicate with one another."

Shortly after retiring for the evening, the Emperor was heard shouting from behind closed doors. "I can see you out there ignoring me! I know you're there!" It is unknown at this time whether he was referring to the other great leaders, or just some of his servants. Either way this brings up serious questions about the Emperor's mental health.

Hey everyone, whats shakin' ?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Just a thought, everyone. You might like to keep a personal journal of what you are doing each turn, so that we can make a match report after the game ends.

Nothing too extreme, just a couple of bullet points, like:

• who I trust,
  • what my gameplan is, what I want to attack, what I want to defend,
  • alliances.

I can do a forensic number on the emails post mortem, but I won't know what the motivations and alliances were. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Just a thought, everyone. You might like to keep a personal journal of what you are doing each turn, so that we can make a match report after the game ends.

Nothing too extreme, just a couple of bullet points, like:

• who I trust,

• what my gameplan is, what I want to attack, what I want to defend,

• alliances.

I can do a forensic number on the emails post mortem, but I won't know what the motivations and alliances were. :ermm:

Sounds like a neat idea. Might be easier to write down who you trust if people answer your messages. :)" *hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge* :blink:"

Nope, the obviously crazed ruler of Russia has the dark of it.  I don't know how on earth Ender managed to convince her to take two years in a row without a build, especially with an already hostile Germany and a now hostile Austria.  If I'm the expert Ender claims I am, I'd love to be a beginner of his caliber.  My hat is off to you, sir.  That was masterful. :p

You sneaky bastard.

<_<  :)

I convinced her with logic that I will keep between the two of us.

I will note that you did attempt to move in on the border between the two of you. How does that speak of your alliance with her?

And perhaps if plans worked out she would have gotten a build.

I thank you for the compliment, but I see it as an obvious way to try and point me out as a threat. Given Turkey's poor position when I inherited it, and Turkey's continued poor position, I don't think Turkey is a threat to anyone right now, save for possibly Austria, and even then, only with support.

Nope, the obviously crazed ruler of Russia has the dark of it.  I don't know how on earth Ender managed to convince her to take two years in a row without a build, especially with an already hostile Germany and a now hostile Austria.  If I'm the expert Ender claims I am, I'd love to be a beginner of his caliber.  My hat is off to you, sir.  That was masterful. :(

You sneaky bastard.

<_<  :p

I convinced her with logic that I will keep between the two of us.

That's some damn impressive logic. If you can come up with logic for that, you must be spock. :p

I will note that you did attempt to move in on the border between the two of you.  How does that speak of your alliance with her?

:huh: Umm...how exactly did I do that? I attempted to Support her into Rumania, and attempted to move to Bulgaria, moving the rest of my units in a long unsuccessful chain after that unit.

Your logic is flawed, captain.

And perhaps if plans worked out she would have gotten a build.

Such a shame. Of course, if she'd followed my plan, a build would have been guaranteed. Ah well.

I thank you for the compliment, but I see it as an obvious way to try and point me out as a threat.  Given Turkey's poor position when I inherited it, and Turkey's continued poor position, I don't think Turkey is a threat to anyone right now, save for possibly Austria, and even then, only with support.

Well, if you're concerned about that, I'll come out and say it: At present, the only threat you pose in this game is to me.

I'm willing to bet, though, that whatever arrangement you made with Russia and Italy to carve me up is nowhere near as favourable for Russia as my offer of an alliance against you was. Especially since I'll be doing my darnest to make sure that you get as many of my centres as possible. Won't be long, I imagine, before the Turks are at the gates of Vienna again.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Especially since I'll be doing my darnest to make sure that you get as many of my centres as possible.  Won't be long, I imagine, before the Turks are at the gates of Vienna again.

I have no complaints with that strategy.

That's good to hear.

I'd still like you to elaborate on how I moved against Russia, though. That really confused me.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Sometimes I leave myself logged into Obsidian when I'm actually away from the PC though.

That might explain the 30 minute long stands in "Active in User Control Center/PM Center" :blink:

I think you have just raised the bar on paranoia!

PS I, too, leave my pc on for extended periods ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Sometimes I leave myself logged into Obsidian when I'm actually away from the PC though.

That might explain the 30 minute long stands in "Active in User Control Center/PM Center" :blink:

I think you have just raised the bar on paranoia!

PS I, too, leave my pc on for extended periods ...

It's not paranoia if they really are after you. :ph34r: