Gunz: The Duel

Gunz Online is a Korean multiplayer game with swords, guns and other weapons all used in duels and multiple person brawls. The game has pretty cool action movie manuvers you can pull off, such as wall running, flipping and dives. All of the dodging manuvers have their own ways of stunting your accuracy, so it's pretty balanced. It's sort of like Max Payne Online with melee weapons and no slow down. You can buy new weapons and armor with cash you earn for kills and winning games. There's also a lot of skill to it. A newbie will have difficulty winning fights but as time progresses he'll be able to pull off things like slashing a guy into the air then shooting him.

http://www.gunzonline.com

For those of us who have decent reflexes, haven't fallen to the elitism that is so common among RPG forumers and enjoy insanely fast action. It's awesome.

Advanced Techniques FAQ for the truly and utterly insane. Also, what makes it stand out from every other fast paced FPS ever made. Being left handed and a korean is a plus when performing these techniques.

Video #1

Video #2

Official forums. Check out the replay section. Some of them are simply awesome.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

Guest Fishboot

They should rename it to X-treme Crates and Shipping Containers. I kid.

Looks like an over the shoulder action game with a fighting game sensibility. I'll certainly check it out if I get a chance. Just don't make me play on Korean servers against their terrifying video game savants.

It's not a new Star Wars fan-film. The first prototype version (they were just fighting at someone's back yard, but it was cool) was released when Episode I spawned a bunch of fan films with lots of double lightsaber fighting. The one which my sig links to is a sort of remastered version of the final product. It was first released somewhere around Episode II, I think.

SODOFF Steam group.

Wow this game was actually pretty hard I thought when I saw people flipping off walla and stuff. But I played for an hour and got to level 8 (considering I went 30-14 and 30-11 and got 1st place in both) Its still not an easy game but I play many online shooting games and know how to aim so my gunner kung fu guy was mowing down and slicing.

BTW my in game name is Xfactorus. So if u ever want to play just im me. I have msn, yahoo, and aim so reaching me is very easy.

Doesn't connect to any of the servers. Too bad.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

"Using Brute Force is pretty messed up"

A few patches ago, that's the only thing that worked. 'Sides, if I can do mining in NWN PWs and not go crazy, brute forcing the login is nothing.

I told you it was addictive, didn't I?

By brute force, I mean pressing enter repeatedly. You knew that, right?

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

No. I thought you were referring to a Brute Force app. I know there is a Brute Force hacker program for cracking passwords, and I assumed you were referring to a simliar program to force your way into a server ahead of other people.

Well, I got in and had a blast roughly 5 hours. The community is actually quite ok. One veteran made a private game to teach me and a few other noobs some better techniques. That's rare in mmos.

Edit: id is MuseOptics

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds