Leaving behind the d20 System

I have been working with the d20 System since before DnD 3.0 was released and I will probably continue to do so many years to come, but I need a break. So, I got my hands on Hero System FRed and Star Hero. I am just wondering if any PnPers have any good links and resources for the system that isn't at the HeroGames.com.

:thumbsup:

Harvey

As a side note: I once tried to convert the Fallout setting to TORG rules.  :p

I get the impression it didn't work? :)

Why does TORG have its own rules? I mean its kind of weird TORG uses a different ruleset that is not their (WEG) flagship d6.

image002.gifLancer

Because it was created before they started spamming generic D6 games?

And because the generic D6 games are an offshoot of the TORG system as I understand it.

Of course.. of course.. All the other d6 games are inferior.. There is only TORG! :p

Well..That makes at least a couple of things new I learned today. Thanks :)

image002.gifLancer

I knew it!

All caps just doesn't exist unless you're playing Diablo 2 or referring to an acronym.

You do realize I made that up about the TORG acronym.. I really don't know what it means.. I just thought what I said sounded good. Somehow, I think Darque would like it :lol:

image002.gifLancer

Hrm.  I'll see if I can find a copy.  Then again, I don't have time to game anymore, and I'm sad that I won't be finishing my Gehenna campaign I've been running.

How was the "end of the world" for the WOD?

I down... errr... aquired the main 3 books (can't find the one for demon/changeling/hunter) but haven't read them yet.

They're pretty good. The main Gehenna book presents four scenarios you can run. The first is very small and personal. The fourth is Galactic Badness. You pick which one you want.

Lair of the Hidden and The Red Sign are great adventure lead-ins to Gehenna.

Time of Judgement (the demon/changeling/hunter/) book has a great intro story.