Greatest website ever.

thepixiesrock

Hey, that's not fair! What did I ever do to you?

OMFG!!! :-

(no its not me, hes logged in as Im writing this)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Even though I'm a guy, and David Hasslehoff is an alien. I would totally probe that!

Am I right ladies? I mean, am I right?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Curse you Hoff-man, and your military kronies!

Curse you!!!!

Kaftan is that you? :-

How dare you compare me to any lesser man!?! I am the Hoff!

Some people stand in darkness. Afraid to step into the light.

Some people need to help somebody when the edge of surrender is in sight.Don't you worry, it's going to be all right.

Cause I'm always there. I won't let you out of my sight.

I'll be there never you fear. I'll be there forever and always.

I'm always here.

Even though I'm a guy, and David Hasslehoff is an alien.  I would totally probe that!

:- :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Well, I'm Infantry, so I go to OSUT (One Station Unit Training), which includes BCT (another name for boot camp), and then AIT (Advanced Individual Training), where you concentrate on learning your MOS (Military Occupational Specialty). In my case, it is 11X, or Infantry. Then I get assigned to a unit, where I will continually train.

Is there any option to what division you can be asigned to or its a non-optional decision by the infantry?

Am I right ladies?  I mean, am I right?

I've been studiously avoiding commenting on the Hoff.... :D

It's not SW related, but it is legos...no I didn't make them.

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/temp/lego1.jpg

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/temp/lego2.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, I'm Infantry, so I go to OSUT (One Station Unit Training), which includes BCT (another name for boot camp), and then AIT (Advanced Individual Training), where you concentrate on learning your MOS (Military Occupational Specialty). In my case, it is 11X, or Infantry. Then I get assigned to a unit, where I will continually train.

Is there any option to what division you can be asigned to or its a non-optional decision by the infantry?

From what I know, I don't have the option of what unit I get assigned to. I do know that during OSUT we get a wish list where we write down what three bases we would like to be stationed at the most. And I think that what ever base we get stationed at determines who we are assigned to. I personally want to be assigned to the 3rd ID. I heard they are a really good unit.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

Am I right ladies?  I mean, am I right?

It's not SW related, but it is legos...no I didn't make them.

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/temp/lego1.jpg

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/temp/lego2.jpg

Thats the church from that like, Tales of the Cript episode!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

No one can resist the Hoff for long! *flex*

Some people need to help somebody when the edge of surrender is in sight.Don't you worry, it's going to be all right.

I'm always here.

OMFG!!! :o

(no its not me, hes logged in as Im writing this)

....you can't fool me Kaftan...... :shifty:

Look at the two profiles and compare their local times. They are the same. Kaftan you sneaky b*stard :D

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

Everyone is gathering in my thread, even the Hoff-man.

I must be pretty popular.

I need my popularity shades...

:shifty:

From what I know, I don't have the option of what unit I get assigned to. I do know that during OSUT we get a wish list where we write down what three bases we would like to be stationed at the most. And I think that what ever base we get stationed at determines who we are assigned to. I personally want to be assigned to the 3rd ID. I heard they are a really good unit.

Hope your wishes come true and good luck :shifty:

P.S. When they do inlist you in a divison let us now which one :o

No one can resist the Hoff for long! *flex*

I didn't know you had anything to flex.... (sorry, sorry!) :D

...and...good old rotten.com. I haven't been there in a long time....twisted.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

So....how's Kit doing?

Well, considering he's at the scrap yard.

I'm always here.

Hope your wishes come true and good luck :shifty:

P.S. When they do inlist you in a divison let us now which one :o

Will do. But you guys won't hear from me for probably the next 3-4 months. Internet access is a rarity down there during training.

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--