Greatest website ever.

thepixiesrock

Greatest website ever. (w00t)

http://www5b.biglobe.ne.jp/~mbsf/sworde.htm

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No, this is the greatest website ever:

www.goarmy.com :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Actually the greatest website ever is between this and this  :geek:

DL

Yeah, the Onion's a pretty good site. Another one of my favourites would be this.

In terms of sites for raw info, it's a toss up between this, this or this.

Maps, flags and statistics are fun! :) :D

Oh and any interest in joining our Diplomacy game, DL?

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

A little enthusiasm never hurt anybody but youre really pushing the envelope here. I mean, you havent actually done anything but sign the papers yet, have you? :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

A little enthusiasm never hurt anybody but youre really pushing the envelope here. I mean, you havent actually done anything but sign the papers yet, have you? :D

Actually, I have already completed the Pre-BCT task list, which means I got promoted to E-2, or PV2. So I've done more than sign the papers :geek: :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

Yeah, the Onion's a pretty good site.  Another one of my favourites would be this.

In terms of sites for raw info, it's a toss up between this, this or this.

Maps, flags and statistics are fun!  ;)  :D

Oh and any interest in joining our Diplomacy game, DL?

I use that CIA one a lot too! :geek:

About the Diplomacy game... never really considered playing Revvy and I'm a little surprised you're asking :)

Hey DL, ever thought about under going rehabilitation for D.Hasselhoff addicts :lol::p

Don't get angry, you know I only want you well ^_^

What's wrong with the Hoff? :o

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Actually the greatest website ever is PWOT.com.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hey DL, ever thought about under going rehabilitation for D.Hasselhoff addicts :-:p

Don't get angry, you know I only want you well ^_^

What's wrong with the Hoff? :o

DL

Nothing....nothing's wrong with Hoff DL.....I was only kidding since you tend to mention Hoff quite often.....then people start talking and stuff :-" .....I'm just teasing you DL. :p

Nothing's wrong with the great HoffMaster :p :

fark_cori_hasselhof.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I have already completed the Pre-BCT task list, which means I got promoted to E-2, or PV2. So I've done more than sign the papers :lol:  :D

ye crazy militaries and yer darned abbreviations! that doesnt tell me a friggin' thing! Did it involve shooting stuff?

:p"

p.s

Dont mess with the Hoff.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

About the Diplomacy game... never really considered playing Revvy and I'm a little surprised you're asking  :p 

DL

Well, I'm asking just about everyone I know (and don't hate the guts of) on the board, and I don't see a reason why you wouldn't be suited to the grand old game. Of course, whether the game interests you is a completely different matter to whether I'm interested in you playing. :lol:

Oh, and to keep on topic, another website that I like is this.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

The F-man is on the war path today, and you guys are going to get my thread locked. It doesn't matter how many threads I have gotten locked because of my spamming. Just try to stay on topic, this isn't about me.

Oh, and we can have the intervention in this thread...

GO!

david-hasselhoff-007-img.jpg

Look at ze pants!!!!01010101 :p

257605.jpg

Actually, I have already completed the Pre-BCT task list, which means I got promoted to E-2, or PV2. So I've done more than sign the papers :p  :D

ye crazy militaries and yer darned abbreviations! that doesnt tell me a friggin' thing! Did it involve shooting stuff?

:-"

p.s

Dont mess with the Hoff.

Well, I shoot guns in my spare time (Ruger 10/22). But the Pre-BCT (Basic Combat Training) list is a bunch of tasks that you can accomplish to prepare yourself for training. The reward for completing it is being promoted to E-2, which is the rank of PV2. I guess you could call it Private 2nd Class, but that is not its official name. Here is a rough list of what you have to do:

-Establish a direct deposit account

-Learn military time

-Learn D&C (Drill and Ceremonies) which includes marching, executing rest positions, excuting facing movements, etc. All that fun stuff. :)

-Recite the general orders

-Identify rank structure

-Learn the phonetic alphabet

-Learn basic first aid

-Take the APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test)

-Learn land navigation

In addition to this, we also learned some of the basic combat formations used at the squad/platoon levels. We also learned some of the hand signals. Those are the best :thumbsup:

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

What if it's not what you were hoping for?

I considered enlisting in my military, but I didn't like the idea of having to be in it for 9 years (I was considering an Officer in the Canadian Army. 4 years of schooling to get my degree, and 5 years service.

Even the 2 year requirement for NCM was a bit too much for me.

Thanks for ruining my thread guys.

The army has always been out to get me for what I know...