Sith rankings

In KOTOR II, you go up against Sith Assasins, Sith masters, Sith Lords, Sith apprentices, sith this and Sith that.

I just wanna know if a Sith assasin is supposed to be higher ranked than a sith master? I found all the enemies very easy to beat, so was for instance, a sith Master supposed to be more difficult than a sith lord? . Can anyone clarify how many different types of sith enemies there were and to rank them in order of difficulty?

Well for Sith Maurders, Lords, and Assasins, it all depended on what class you were. They each focused on different abilities.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yes, the enemies have the prestige classes also.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

.... how not to understand a question by thepixiesrock  <_<

anyway, sith lord controls everyone, then there's the sith masters. sith assassins and marauder are under their command, and every sith soldier you see are under them

I think it is you who misunderstood. He is asking what is higher above what, that is correct, but you both seem to misunderstand that the things he has stated are not the different ranks of the Sith, they are different classes within the Sith. You can be the Dark Lord of the Sith, but still be a Sith Assasin. They are like Jedi classes. You can be a Jedi Master, but still a Jedi Watchman. They are just titles, not your actual class. Do you sort of see what I am saying?

Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

Am I right fellas?  I mean, am I right?

Actually... yes.

I am also interested in this. Are we talking about the Sith as an order or the Sith as an army? Because the Sith army appears to use standard rankings (commander, captian , lt., etc.). Whereas the Sith Order seem to mirror the Jedi, which would probably come out to Sith Lord> Dark Jedi Knight?> Dark Jedi> Acolyte. I'm positive of the Lords and Acolytes/Apprentice, but I'm not sure of the actual name of the ranks in the middle.

sig2.gif

Am I right fellas?  I mean, am I right?

Actually... yes.

I am also interested in this. Are we talking about the Sith as an order or the Sith as an army? Because the Sith army appears to use standard rankings (commander, captian , lt., etc.). Whereas the Sith Order seem to mirror the Jedi, which would probably come out to Sith Lord> Dark Jedi Knight?> Dark Jedi> Acolyte. I'm positive of the Lords and Acolytes/Apprentice, but I'm not sure of the actual name of the ranks in the middle.

Well, there would not be Dark Jedi Knights/Dark Jedi/Dark Jedi Acolytes because, Dark Jedi and Sith are two different things. The teachings of the Sith are different then what Dark Jedi are.

Dark Jedi generally don't follow a set of teachings. They are just Jedi that left the order and use the darkside. So all of those ranks you posted could work, just with Sith at the beginning of the name.

Dark Jedi can, however, work with the Sith, but I do not believe them to be the same thing. It is also hard to be sure about this because it only applies to this era of StarWars...

Yeah, dark jedi don't follow sith teachings. I'm not sure whether I'm refering to the prestige class or just the sith heirachy, maybe they're one and the same. I'm just refering to really who's more difficult to beat in the game.

I have a hard time believing that sith assassins are on the same level with everyone else. They don't even have ligthtsabers for heaven sakes! lol. But I guess they are more like "sith magicians" than lightsaber duelists, and concentrate more on using the force. Kind of like an old school sith lord, from when before lightsabers were invented.

How about the guys you occasionally run into that have the word "elite" in front of their name? I remember facing an sith elite assassins and elite sith masters. Does anybody else remember this?

Also, I believe the rankings of the KOTOR to KOTOR II are different. Or maybe the ranking system is different from Korriban to Malachor. I don't remember seeing any acolytes in KOTOR II. could be wrong though.

I think either sith master or sith lords are top of the food chain with apprentices and acolytes being at the bottom. I don't know what's in between.

Dark Jedi generally don't follow a set of teachings.  They are just Jedi that left the order and use the darkside.  So all of those ranks you posted could work, just with Sith at the beginning of the name.

Dark Jedi can, however, work with the Sith, but I do not believe them to be the same thing.  It is also hard to be sure about this because it only applies to this era of StarWars...

I'm assuming then that the difference between a Dark Jedi and a Gray Jedi is 1) the Gray Jedi belong to their own order, whereas the Dark Jedi are "rogue" in a way and 2) Gray Jedi lean slightly towards the lightside if not completely neutral and the Dark Jedi are evil. Is that right?

sig2.gif

Pretty much, although, I have never come across the term "Gray Jedi" until this game, but I would imagine that they are more towards the lightside then the dark.