Please join our (Second) Diplomacy Game!

Reveilled

Oh hell, we're not using PMs?  I could get in trouble for this.  Is it too late to back out?  I am deeply sorry, but the last thing I need is to be told I can't post here anymore. :p

Could get in trouble for using e-mail? How come? :)

Not for using email so much as giving my email out to a random group of people. I'm already on "probabtion" of sorts, I can't risk getting my only pastime I have right now taken from me. Again, I'm deeply sorry for doing this. I really wanted to play. :(

What Baley said! Can't you clandestinely get yourself a web-based account? Why would you get in trouble for giving out your own email address, anyway?

For that matter, are you aware that if anyone knew you were giving out your email address without you telling them, as they'd have to be looking at your email, said anyone would be violating your human rights?

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Get a new email address.

It's not hard at all.

No one has to know.

What Baley said!  Can't you clandestinely get yourself a web-based account?  Why would you get in trouble for giving out your own email address, anyway?

For that matter, are you aware that if anyone knew you were giving out your email address without you telling them, as they'd have to be looking at your email, said anyone would be violating your human rights?

:) Alright, alright, I did it. Now where the heck is Meta?

sig2.gif

Get a new email address.

It's not hard at all.

No one has to know.

What Baley said!  Can't you clandestinely get yourself a web-based account?  Why would you get in trouble for giving out your own email address, anyway?

:) Alright, alright, I did it. Now where the heck is Meta?

:D Great! Wouldn't want to lose you, Darkside. As to where Meta is, I haven't a clue. :p

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

:D Great!  Wouldn't want to lose you, Darkside.  As to where Meta is, I haven't a clue. :huh:

I'm flattered. Most people I know are trying their hardest to lose me. :)

Don't get too happy! I'll be happy to get rid of you once we start the game. :)

I'll be sure to remember that. *makes plans to take out Reveilled...* :)"

So I guess they won't fall at all then...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hey Baily, lets team up. You know, co-ordinate stratagies.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Whether to allow Darkside to use the board PM system or not is metadigital's call to make Reveilled.

Yes, I suppose it is. My apologies, darkside, this is indeed not my decision. :">

Though I will point out that it was intended originally to be a PBEM game, and also that I never actually said that Darkside couldn't use PMs, I only requested that lists be emailed to Mets (since I hadn't considered that it would be anything other than a PBEM game, I simply assumed we'd need everyone's email addresses), and suggested she get a web-based account when she was worried she might have to drop out.

But I'm a bit of a control freak, so I probably came across as giving an order. 'Twas unintentional, if so. :">

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Haha people already talking of eliminating players....Im not saying anything cause I dont know how good or bad I do but if everyone wants to eliminate Reveilled then maybe I will side with her and it wil be Noob Ownage!!!

Well, who allies with whom will all depend on who plays what country. If you end up with England and I'm Italy, an alliance between us won't do much good.

I would like to remind everyone that though I've studied the game, read articles on strategies, and GMed a game, I've never actually played the game before. If anything, Aishur is technically the veteran, and depending on how you look at it, I'm as much a newbie as the rest of you.

Also, I'm a guy. Apologies if the avatar is confusing. >_<

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Also, I'm a guy.  Apologies if the avatar is confusing. :)

I'll admit that I often attribute a sex to someone based on their avatar as well.

But I guess it doesn't mean anything. I'm not a stickman with a big "ME" beside me all the time :p

But it was my creation, and I :wub: it nonetheless. Plus it helped me find my posts, and I figured after a year-plus with no avatar, perhaps I should finally join the club.