Can't complete enough quests on Nara Shada to get

I can't complete enough quests on Nar Shada to gain the Exchanges attention since several seem broken (and yes I've payed the little rat in the Cantina) the master gambler wont come out since I repaired the droid gambler before defeating him (also can't drug Kath hounds since I've already danced for Jaba) anyway is there any cheat or way to very quickly raise my notoriety enough that the Slavers will go for my ship (cheat of otherwise) I apriecate any help. Thanks.

As far as I know, when you repair the droid you still can move on to the next gambler. The point of that isn't necessarily to beat all the other gamblers, but just to eliminate them as opponents. Once you fix the droid, it will no longer be an opponent, so it's just that guy the thugs are waiting for, and the chick twi'lek. After those two the Champ will appear. And drugging Motta's kathhounds isn't a necessity to get the Exchange's notice. That's just if you want to get into that locked door in his private room.

Have you done the Refugee sector quests? Have you done all the docking bay quests?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Just a few of those containers and whatnot.

Nothing story or plot-specific. Just more random loot. IMO, apart from the XP you gain (I think you do?), it's not really worth the bother.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Thanks, I useally get through Nar Shaada as quick as I can, I can't stand that planet. It's almost as bad as Manaan in the first game. I just can't stand doing all the stupid things to get noticed by the Exchage. But yet, I always seem to go there first.

If Nar Shadda is your first planet, you'll find a lightsaber component in that room.

You sure? I thought the random item generator meant that everything was random and that it may or may not be in there.

Thanks, I useally get through Nar Shaada as quick as I can, I can't stand that planet. It's almost as bad as Manaan in the first game. I just can't stand doing all the stupid things to get noticed by the Exchage. But yet, I always seem to go there first.

I liked Nar Shaddaa. Maybe it was because it was actually a brand new world (as opposed to re-using Dantooine and Korriban), and also because they included a Criminal Organization as a focal bad guy on the planet as opposed to the usual Sith enemies.

Some of the quests were tedious, but overall I'd rank Nar Shaddaa up there with possibly Dxun/Onderon as my favorite/second favorite planet.

Can anyone fill me in on what the global variable to iniate the Master Gamblers apearence is? I'm going to try beating him and see if that boosts my rep enough to trigger things.

You didn't answer my questions. Have you finished all the quests in the Refugee Sector or the Docking Sector? If yes and you still seem to be lacking reputation, then I don't know what to tell you. If no, then why not do those instead of using a cheat code to initialize something?

Therein lies the problem it seems, I think whats holding me up is the fact that I did ALL of the quests, as many as I could against but aparently some for (sabotaging the race droid ect) Anyway I think the +/- rep counteracted each other and is leaving me stuck.

Anyway aside from "redo the level" comment and help is apriecated. I have cheats enabled and have downloaded the editor (hoping that one or the other would help) so if anyone knows anyway to get this play out as it should please let me know I'd really apriecate it.

BTW: Its pretty sad that this happened, all I did was play the level normally and complete quests as I could choosing light side options when available and the whole level uncompletable... If I am right and that is the problem that a pretty big oversight for Obsidian.

No help for the main question, but that locked kath hound room always has a lightsaber part or a random lightsaber (if you've already built your 1st saber).

Re: main question...I'm pretty sure I've seen threads back in April/May or so, with people unable to trigger the Exchange before. Maybe one of those has some info.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Maybe this thread?

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=32431&hl=

Did the Red Eclipse ever show up on the EbonHawk for you? Or are they a no-show too?

Anyway, just search the tech forum for 'exchange' and try glancing through all those.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You know that droid with the swoop races and stuff, if you talk with the twilek, you must eventually destroy it or tamper with it. that usually works. I went to another planet (Dxun and Onderon), did all the possible quests there (the palace war, man that was fun!) and came back and they wanted to talk to me.