An example of good armour...

Lucius

Stupid insurgents. We have the video which means that Soldier probably went over and killed the b*stards. And what does "Ackbar" mean. Are they praising Allah?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

No admiral Ackbar, he lead he rebel forces at the battle of endor

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm glad the guy's OK, too.

That video is very strange. Why did the soldier turn his back to the origin of the bullet in order to move behind the car? Why didn't the shooters shoot again?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Perhaps they thought that God had shielded him, after praising Allah I guess the other one said "'tis one tough Crusader, methinks we best not reveal ourselves" :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Stupid insurgents.

Ya insurgent :lol:

Because no country's people have ever risen up against an occuping force

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was speaking more of the idea of the U.S. being the established authority to the middle Eastern people being bogus

Because no country's people have ever risen up against an occuping force

They have tended to not blow up their own people in favour of the actual occupier. Calling the US an occupier is a stretch anyway, it's the insurgents who are keeping them there.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

The "insurgents" are made up of different sets of people both iraqi and non iraqi. The non iraqis would indeed be "bogus". Of iraqis the former saddamites trying to gain power could be considered bogus too as there is an elected govt there which the saddamites do not represent.

No admiral Ackbar, he lead he rebel forces at the battle of endor

You, ah, beat me to it...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The "insurgents" are made up of different sets of people both iraqi and non iraqi. The non iraqis would indeed be "bogus". Of iraqis the former saddamites trying to gain power could be considered bogus too as there is an elected govt there which the saddamites do not represent.

By Saddamites do you mean $hite Muslims?

I meant Sunni, sorry :lol:

Anyway, most of what I've heard is that the "insurgents" don't consist of anyone group or faith, making them much harder to combat.

By Saddamites do you mean $hite Muslims?

No, sodomites.

I think the guy with the rifle was just an awful shot.

(The guy next to him is say "Hey stupid, aim at the guy, not the armoured vehicle.")

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You're probably jesting Meta, but the link I provided says that the soldier actually took it in the chest, and just got up. I thought a hit like that would at least keep a person down for a little while and even break a few ribs. :blink:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.