Plot Floors of kotor 2

First off this is not a pro kotor 2 thread so if you are in denial turn back now.

1. No history really revealed by kreia yet she ended up with the Ebon Hawk so what ship does Revan have possibly Kreia's.

2. Kreia had the droids but we were told Revan left all behind including the droids odd they did not stay with Bastilla and or Carth.

3. Kreia admitts to locking the navicomputer but you still cant get HK to unlock it.

4. Kreia tells us that Revan didnt exactly fall and was trying to keep the republic strong for when he took over so why did Kreia try and kill all the jedi.

5. Why did malachor V get blown up when all I heard in the chronicles was how important it was at turning jedi and how much ancient knowledge there was there.

6. Why couldnt Nihilus sense out others using the force to devour them he seemed perfect for feeding off the true sith.

7. Why the male version party members were more of a distraction than offering any story information.

8. How did kreia ever get off dantooine and beat him or her to telos after she drained your character.

9. Why atris was so chummy and helpful to kreia.

10. How come you had to take the ebon hawk off Malachor V when it appeared to have been destroyed and if in lightside the planet Malachor V is destroyed again who is there to show others the way know.

11 Did mira get off the planet possible she did considering the ship flew up to rescue the exile.

12 Where were the other npc's if not on final level of Malachor V and why was it mira to come with you lightside also odd that mira was never reserected by kreia to refight hanharr.

these are just some of the things i noticed probably missed some but feel free to share you plot floors :o

Some quick ones I remember:

1. How did the Exile knew of the Ravanger before the Fight for Telos

2. If your last planet was Dantooine, the Jedi Enclave gets restored "a bit too fast"

3. The background of Mira is really never reveiled, what happened when she was with the Mandalorians

4. Obvious: HK telling about the Droid Factory and how to get there

5. GO-TO blows up the Remote, and the Remote still flies with Bao-Dur afterwards

6. Atton's background and real name are never reveiled...

7. Nothing done with the Mandolore was Canderous (like the "Recruit Mandalorians" that had no effect what so ever. Also this one is fortified because almost nowhere you can get influence of Mandalore...

8. GO-TO's work on Telos, since "Droid Factory" got scrapped

9. Obvious: Remote-GO-TO fight on M5

10. M5: What exactly happened to Bao that caused the Remote to act, and how could it suddenly be at the ship, without seeing him as Exile already

11. There is no resolvement on Dantooine to the issue of globalizing Jedi and Sith as one. Partly due to bugged "Redemption" quest.

12. Why would Atris try to become "Darth Traya" if she was so furious about your "DS acts" in the Mandalorian War. What Exactly turned her?

That's it for now...

First off this is not a pro kotor 2 thread so if you are in denial turn back now.

1. No history really revealed by kreia yet she ended up with the Ebon Hawk so what ship does Revan have possibly Kreia's.

2. Kreia had the droids but we were told Revan left all behind including the droids odd they did not stay with Bastilla and or Carth.

3. Kreia admitts to locking the navicomputer but you still cant get HK to unlock it.

4. Kreia tells us that Revan didnt exactly fall and was trying to keep the republic strong for when he took over so why did Kreia try and kill all the jedi.

5. Why did malachor V get blown up when all I heard in the chronicles was how important it was at turning jedi and how much ancient knowledge there was there.

6. Why couldnt Nihilus sense out others using the force to devour them he seemed perfect for feeding off the true sith.

7. Why the male version party members were more of a distraction than offering any story information.

8. How did kreia ever get off dantooine and beat him or her to telos after she drained your character.

10. How come you had to take the ebon hawk off Malachor V when it appeared to have been destroyed and if in lightside the planet Malachor V is destroyed again who is there to show others the way know.

11 Did mira get off the planet possible she did considering the ship flew up to rescue the exile.

12 Where were the other npc's if not on final level of Malachor V and why was it mira to come with you lightside also odd that mira was never reserected by kreia to refight hanharr.

these are just some of the things i noticed probably missed some but feel free to share you plot floors :shifty:

Not sure if you want corrections to your "plot floors", but just scanning your list I already saw atleast 4 or 5 items that were explained in the game if you got all the dialogue.

If you want, I can point them out. But if you want this thread to stick to being purposefully oblivious for the sake of picking fault with the game, I won't bother.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

SOMEONE CALL A CARPENTER

There are plot holes in your plot floors...

HAW HAW HAW HAW...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

But i found WAY too many *plot floors*

True. However, about half of his list is explained through dialogue.

I just always find it amusing when people just haven't bothered to explore the dialogue options, instead deciding to rush through as fast as possible, then complain that it's a plot hole.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I just always find it amusing when people just haven't bothered to explore the dialogue options, instead deciding to rush through as fast as possible, then complain that it's a plot hole.

I dont think any of the them beat Revan and Malak wandering around Dantooine in the darkside getup.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I dont think any of the them beat Revan and Malak wandering around Dantooine in the darkside getup.

Well, Anakin wore darkside robes even before he turned, so that doesn't count.

Anyway, it is impossible to get all the dialogs in one game. (ie. all the LS dialog or DS dialog) because it is hard to be LS or DS and get Kreia's Influence up high enough.

Well, i know for sure if there is a Kotor III, i don't want a group member like her.. >_<

these are just some of the things i noticed probably missed some but feel free to share you plot floors :*

Sheesh, as difficult as this is to read I'm not sure why I'm bothering to respond, but here goes.

1. What?

2. You've got a point on that one.

3. Hmm never got that line so I can't be sure.

4. Kreia never wanted the Jedi dead, she only wanted them to see the galaxy and the Force the way the Exile saw it. She wanted them to see the error of their ways and for them to realize she had been right all along. But they weren't as strong as the Exile and couldn't cut themselves from the Force as he/she had, and in the end the pain killed them.

5. Yes, Malachor was important for turning Jedi into Sith. The academy there was not only the source of the assassins hunting the Exile, but Malachor itself was a wound in the Force. Had the planet remained, it's echoes as well as others would have killed the Force and all Force-sensitives.

6. Not sure... :ermm:

7. They originally offered more to the main plot, but that was cut.

8. The Handmaidens took her. The fact that the Handmaidens were on Dantooine at all is reason to believe they had a ship. >_<

9. Atris and Kriea were anything but chummy. Atris wanted Kriea stopped, and planned to do it herself before the Exile comes along.

10, 11, and 12: The ending is pretty much swiss cheese, there's no point in questioning it. Just know it made a lot of sense before most of it ended up on the cutting room floor. Ask someone else if you want to know all the cut content, I'm tired of typing.

sig2.gif

But they were just very stylish; it was fly to wear a mask ... all the other Jedi were green-eyed jealous and wanted to be styling as much as Revan and Malak ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

from kotor 1

How Revans Robes got to the Starforge when he lost them to bastila after the battle...

Why Bastila doesn't wear Revans Robes when she turns dark.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

from kotor 1

How Revans Robes got to the Starforge when he lost them to bastila after the battle...

Why Bastila doesn't wear Revans Robes when she turns dark.

They are robes created by the Star Forge, he aquired them from the same place he had learned about the Star Forge from I would imagine. It is just speculation on my part. The part about them being created by the Star Forge was in the game.

Why would Bastila wear his robes? That isn't a plot hole/floor, you lose get off the forums.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That reminds me of that Seinfeld joke where he talks about naming a kid Jieves (sp?). You pretty much set their lot in life with names like that.

My cousin had a theory that if you gave your kid a dodgy name, he or she would be bullied and end up spending all his/her time reading books, so that by the time the kid had grown up he/she would have become very learned and make a career, providing for good ol' daddy.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

1. Why did kreia talk about Miras father at the end of the game?? What significance does he have to her backround?

2. Why were there no female onderonian guards in iziz, yet we hear about that officer who was murdered (who was female), we see onderonian military spies on dxun who are women and when you speak to a twilek in the cantina she says that two generations of men and women from onderon went to fight wars for the republic, yet all the guards you see are the same default male model. Probably laziness from the devs.

3. Why would the exile still trust kreia after knowing she was a sith lord once before?

4. Why does kreia talk to corpses? She kills the jedi masters and then talks to them after she killed them.

5.Where does the crew of the ebon hawk go to the washroom?