Goto's yacht

I have got access to the power(from where I got the exile) I have put all the power from primary to secondary,but for some reason when I go to the Bridge control it does not let me turn off power, so I can't get to the ebon hawk, is this a glich or am I doing something wrong? I have the xbox versio of the game.

Maybe you haven't gotten the "Shutdown program" or not implented it...

1) In the prison complexes, search the droids for their programs (the one closest to the way your party entered is it...

2) If you got the program from the droid, go to a console, select upload program, then select "Shutdown"

Maybe you haven't gotten the "Shutdown program" or not implented it...

1) In the prison complexes, search the droids for their programs (the one closest to the way your party entered is it...

2) If you got the program from the droid, go to a console, select upload program, then select "Shutdown"

I have spoken to both droids, one gives me "reset" program and the other gives me the turret codes, neither give me "shutdown"

Ah, Sorry, the location of the "Shutdown" program is the First Security Console you see when you enter Goto's Yacht.

The one that need a code. The ZERO-ONE-ZERO code of the latest one is the code of this console. It is Computer Language (Binary?) so if you don't know:

1) Ask somebody who knows this

2) Just save, try each option, if it fails, load and try again (also good if you don't know the last thing said)

3) Guess, but instead of loading, enter the Spike the console ones to take another guess (Advice: Just use 2 instead, or use this untill you know the one, then load...)

Ah, Sorry, the location of the "Shutdown" program is the First Security Console you see when you enter Goto's Yacht.

The one that need a code. The ZERO-ONE-ZERO code of the latest one is the code of this console. It is Computer Language (Binary?) so if you don't know:

1) Ask somebody who knows this

2) Just save, try each option, if it fails, load and try again (also good if you don't know the last thing said)

3) Guess, but instead of loading, enter the Spike the console ones to take another guess (Advice: Just use 2 instead, or use this untill you know the one, then load...)

Nah , I worked out where it was, it was actually on a droid that is right next to where you dock (not one that in a cell) I feel like a right idiot, I thought my game had gliched up because I have already completed it 3 times and never had this problem, I must have just walked past it like a moron, o well thx for the quick replies.

Nah , I worked out where it was, it was actually on a droid that is right next to where you dock (not one that in a cell) I feel like a right idiot, I thought my game had gliched up because I have already completed it 3 times and never had this problem, I must have just walked past it like a moron, o well thx for the quick replies.

Hah! Last time through I did the same thing; I ran around the entire yatch three times in each direction, trying to find what pickup I'd missed, only to discover it was just behind where I started the entire level ... :shifty::devil:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Lol, I actually forgot that one...

Since everytime I docked I trashed that one right away, and didn't even think of it that your program could be there...

I just thought up the locations of the programs that are "harder than the other" to get, as I don't remember out of my head exactly what contained which program (if you do know you should try to play some other game :shifty: )

Well, glad you found it...

1) Make sure you have the "Shutdown program"

2) In the room where the Exile is use the console to download the "Power-control" (or something similar)

3) Make sure you use "Upload program" to upload this power-control

4) Go to the deck, switch over power from second to first (or the other way around, see Starting post)

5) Use the console, power-control, then run "Shutdown"

6) Battle the new enemies and exit the way you entered...

1) Make sure you have the "Shutdown program"

2) In the room where the Exile is use the console to download the "Power-control" (or something similar)

3) Make sure you use "Upload program" to upload this power-control

4) Go to the deck, switch over power from second to first (or the other way around, see Starting post)

5) Use the console, power-control, then run "Shutdown"

6) Battle the new enemies and exit the way you entered...

i have got the programs overload and reset but i cant find shut down and i have looked evrywhere

r u talking about the droid that is in a cell the 2 of them if u r i have got to them already and i got something else it wasnt the shutdown program and how do u switch the power

No, he isn't. Take the mans tip. Read the thread, your answer is there(actually it is also in his post right above yours...).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 15 years later...
  • 7 months later...