"NWN 2: J.E Sawyer heads to Obsidian"

E_Motion

Looks like Obsidian is picking up a well known game designer from Midway, and it looks to be good news for Obsidian.  :D  :D  :D

Details here:

http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?sid=a1415e...fd69cef0c#40236

Josh is now known as the former Midway employee. Interesting at how quickly IWD II is forgotten. LOL!

Where's Ramza? I hope he didn't have a heart attack over thje news. :shifty:

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Josh is now known as the former Midway employee. Interesting at how quickly IWD II is forgotten. LOL!

Where's Ramza? I hope he didn't have a heart attack over thje news.  :blink:

He'll make his appearance as someone mentions.....the name of a former US president. :shifty:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Looks like Obsidian is picking up a well known game designer from Midway, and it looks to be good news for Obsidian.  :D  :D  :D

Details here:

http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?sid=a1415e...fd69cef0c#40236

Where's Ramza? I hope he didn't have a heart attack over thje news. :)

Here I am... Just passing by, though... These news are quite interesting but I believe that Jefferson still hasn't any chance of being ressurected. Maybe, they will recycle the plot for a future game or for a NWN 2 expansion... just maybe...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p