Problems with mouse, my pc get blocked

I installed and re-installed several times kotor2 and I always find the same problem. The game starts fine but at the main menu, when I move the mouse, the pc get blocked and it don't even respond to CTRL+ALT+SPR.

Can i take some help please????

I installed and re-installed several times kotor2 and I always find the same problem. The game starts fine but at the main menu, when I move the mouse, the pc get blocked and it don't even respond to CTRL+ALT+SPR.

Can i take some help please????

Try turning all background applications Off. See if that helps.

But it sounds like a video issue...Update your video card drivers. Also try putting the graphics settings to the very least of affects. (Turn everything off)

And actually, does your computer meet the minimum requirements to play the game?

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

My computer meet the minimum requisites. I have AMD athlon 1900 (1600), 768 MB DDR, ATI radeon 9600 XT, win xp pro with sp2. This afternoon I have installed the "omega drivers" and now, the preliminars that appear when the game is loading go too slow and it never arrives to the main menu but, now, I can move the mouse withow blocking the computer...

I don't know what can be causing those problems...

thanks for your help anyway