Do you look like anyone famous?

Guest GroinOfDespair

You're still resorting to personal attacks rather than addressing my actual points.

You tell me that I don't have a right to simply express my opinion, use hyperbole to call me a brainwasher, and then compare me to a neo-facist.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Where I 12 and into such lame terminology, or cared what people thought about me I might start stomping up and down with terms like J00 PWNED!, but I find the whole affair to be juvenile, and I don't want to sink to your level of hypocrisy. I move that we stop derailing the thread and that you stop posting in it period.

You're still resorting to personal attacks rather than addressing my actual points.

What points dude? All you ever post is crap like: the whole world is flawed, everything is fake, all is black, my mummy doesn't love me sh*t - grow up for god sake.

You tell me that I don't have a right to simply express my opinion, use hyperbole to call me a brainwasher, and then compare me to a neo-facist.

I didn't say you don't have a right to express your opinion, if I have I apologize, but I have a right to critize you if I don't agree as much as you do expressing yourself.

I move that we stop derailing the thread and that you stop posting in it period.

This thread is already long gone of rail and doomed to be closed, so I don't give a sh*t. I'll keep posting when ever I chose, if you have a problem with that then.......I don't know what, I don't care. I love arguing, especially with the pathetic nihilist bunch like yourself who are the true plague upon this world.

Have a nice day ;)

Guest GroinOfDespair

Grow up.

However, just so you know, these are some of the points you ignored.

I have merely expressed the true outlook of the world. I have not said that people are required to accept it. In fact, I assume that most people won't.

If expression of one's opinions are outlawed on this forum, then you are only proving my point of how dystopian our society has already become. Accepted opinions may be expressedly freely in a mockery of free speech.

My truth is as real as yours to ourselves respectively.
Having core values and ideals makes you an idiot?
and instead draw a baseless

comparison to a neo-conservative facist who is in no way like me

whatsoever.

You also attacked my posts and called me stupid, and then deny trying to take an intellectual higher ground.

You'll note that while I am cynical, my posts have been civil while you compare me to a neo-facist.

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"

I would like to add something.

You can have 2 users online even if you are using one browser.(I'm not sure if it's possible with 2 browsers,haven't tried it)

It takes about 15-30 minutes for a user to appear offline.

Enough time for someone to sign in and out.

Hmm,perhaps his Ender's forgotten twin,seeing as they have the same birthday and all.

Either that or someone took my idea and created an account to mimic me.

Our posting styles are fairly different, and our posts aren't 15 minutes apart.

Several times both of us have been posting replies in the same thread at the same time, with the responses coming mere seconds apart.

Indeed. :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hmm,perhaps his Ender's forgotten twin,seeing as they have the same birthday and all.

I think of Groin as the result of an unholy union betwixt meta digital and hades.

Sort of reminds me of me in my late teens :p

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Were you a bitter rpg eccentric mixed with an elitistic(for a lack of better word) smoothtalker? I find that rather curious. Did your parents keep you in a cage and wouldn't let the neighbourhoods children feed you?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"

Funny%20Animal%20Pictures%2002.jpg

I don't like dogs sweetheart.

Speaking of barking, I haven't heard you talking about how everything is black and nothing has sense in while now, care to "enlighten" us some more, since, as you put it, you know the absolute truth.

This screenshot is interesting considering everyone (including me) has thought that one honourable EnderWiggin was one and the same as the [dis]honourable GoD. 

post-551-1121334330_thumb.jpg

Is it just me or could this person simply have 2 computers online at the same time ?? or simple use two different browser such as FireFox and IE...

I must say that I find it hard to believe that none for you thougt of it...

Not that I would want to do it, but hey... Really, if one wanted to have a double, how hard could it be...

--> Or he could simple be a skizo and not even know that he is doubling himself...

Indeed. :(

kirottu said: